Colored Diamond Thingy & Something Else

Fawe

What is that diamond thing that appears when I click certain people's profiles? I hear it means that the person has been around for a year or more, but I noticed it stops on different colors. Is that supposed to mean something or not?

Useless topic, don't you think? :D It's such a trivial matter, but I still want to know. And I'm going to use this for a quest of mine, so call it a multi-purpose thing. :D

Uhh.. no. It doesn't. It's like a diamond with weird designs on each side of it.

///<>\\\ Something like that. The design is represented by the slashes, and the diamond is in the middle. It's for veterans who've been around for a year. But it stops on different colors. Does it mean anything? o.O *laughs* What a weird topic.

because the >>> thingies stopped counting at active day 365, so Mur implemented the new diamond so people with over a year can show off with their activity, and not be mistaken for somebloody newbie who just reached one active year... [ok, they might be not THAT bloody after 365 days around, but hey, that's still nothing compared to a Wookie, Grido, Yrth...]

i guess they stop at different colors to show the rough age of a veteran... but you'd ave to do a lot of research on that matter, and you'd need to check every day whether it changed color... lots of work involved =)

(PS: i wonder why i haven't noticed different colors yet :D )

I'm game for that. I've been "researching" the mp3 storyline for months now! This is fine. I'll be in mp3 for a month or two more, anyway. Or maybe 3... :D I'll work on it, or I'll ask Mur. We'll see what comes first.

Now that people seem to be uninterested in the topic now, I'll use this space for its second purpose ONCE MD is back on. Difficult quests, here we come! Hehehe.. No one can beat my quests. :D

[quote name='Fawe' post='35310' date='Jun 28 2009, 07:48 AM']...
Now that people seem to be uninterested in the topic now, I'll use this space for its second purpose ONCE MD is back on. Difficult quests, here we come! Hehehe.. [color="#FF0000"]No one [/color]can beat my quests. :D[/quote]

I'm not really interested in quests ... but ... if you do something that is math related ... I might take a look.
Otherwise ... don't worry, you I will not beat your quests :D:D

LOL, sorry about that coincidence. I have a variety of quests that I made/compiled and the first one might interest you. It's related to numbers, but I dunno if you consider that math-related. But there's the 5th quest which is about brain teasers and mind benders, if you want. :D I doubt you're interested, though, and this is for a certain quest I'm preparing.

I'm working on it, Chewett. And Grido, well, they aren't impossible. They're like Akasha's quest, which I can't understand at all, and you have to do deduction and combination of letters, and common sense. But some people beat it. My quests are challenging in a good way, and I give prizes to people for my quests. It's not impossible, it's just difficult enough to rack your brain a little. It's actually pretty obvious when you know the answer. :D

:):):):):):):) Ok. Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to bring that up again. :P But that's the way of the forum.

Thanks, you guys. You're making my research on the topic much easier.

• 1 month later...

it shouldn't be stopping on different colors, the counter currently goes to 2 years, and the little bars in the diamond tell your their age.... wonder why i am the only one thtat knows this.... although bootes could tell you the age from the arrows..... don't know wether he knows how to telll the days with the diamond....

• Root Admin

The diamonds could be worked out because there was so many availble. Sadly i wouldnt say there are that many people with the diamond and definately not enought to work out what active days there were from the diamond. unless someone is really good at guessing