Idea For Creatures Age

Sir_Kamil

Hello, i would like to suggest a active timer on each creature in game :P

ok, this may be a lil bit Hard, so how about just when we go to creatures menu, click on a creat. and somewhere there in their personal description would be a date with a time of made purchase?

you already have that...
creatures gain age even when you don't log in, so you can just take the current date and your creatures age, and count backwards to find out when you got it :P

[quote name='Burns' date='10 July 2009 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1247205631' post='36688']
you already have that...
creatures gain age even when you don't log in, so you can just take the current date and your creatures age, and count backwards to find out when you got it :P
[/quote]

i ment the exact hour of creature purchase.
Eg. i sacrefice some creatures, so i would like to keep a track of them like. ;

Elemental egg

(creature stats)

aquired on 7th of may 2:14 pm 2009

something like that

this or something similar has been brought up before and turned down, due to pointlessness, before.

what difference does it make it you level a creature a day after you could have?

At the beginning I felt the same: I wanted to know the time. Right now it doesn't matter. If you play by watching the clock you will end up feeling frustrated. So you better go with the flow. It doesn't matter if you upgrade one crit now or in several hours/days/weeks/etc.

It does matter when its one of the first creatures released of that type. I don't think this is a very high priority, there are a lot of other things that would be better uses of time, I just think it'd be nice to have.

266.6666 Ve/(crit*day)

So if you are upgrading a critter a day later than you could,you are losing 266 Ve per critter for those of us that do that. So that is a bit of a deal, and I have found occasions when I would have liked this. Moreso with voting, but it's really not that big a deal.