The Adult Conspiracy

Windy

I've started a fun role play with Kafuuka called The adult conspiracy. Great fun! I would like to see how far this goes.

If you haven't read Pierce Anthony's Xanth series, let me explain. It is a magical world based in the swamps of Florida...sort of...Anyway..I digress...

The adults work very hard not to speak of adult things around minors..called The adult conspiracy. Things like "summoning the stork" aka sex. Closely guarded.

I mentioned this around Kafuuka and he thinks it is a nefarious plot and considers me dangerous and non-trustworthy.

So....adults who would like to participate...speak in hushed tones around Kafuuka about The adult conspiracy and "summoning the stork" and watch Kafuuka's reaction.

Minors...get with Kafuuka and introduce yourselves and mention that you would like to join his plan to break the adult code.

This should be great fun! Just remember, keep it clean and fun. We do not hurt people or say things that should not be said....

Adults, please contact me with the Title of The Adult Conspiracy, which is one of my titles.

Minors do the same for Kafuuka.

LET'S SEE HOW THIS PANS OUT!

P.S. Please get a copy of The Xanth series from the library or online for references.

Love Windy

It was not my intention to bring this to the forum, but perhaps that can be turned into an advantage. More sleep, less alcohol will probably help. Meanwhile here's two things that immediately caught my attention:

[quote name='Leucretia' date='21 July 2009 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1248183020' post='37590']
[characters that are] Minors...get with Kafuuka and introduce yourselves and mention that you would like to join his plan to break the adult code.
[/quote]
I'd rather people would not suddenly try and roleplay with Kafuuka using meta information. There is a very small amount of characters that know Kafuuka is up to something. I have deliberately spread information slowly because it does not make sense to 'raise an army' in a single day. (Real life made it easy not to be tempted into speeding things up anyway.) I wont stop you from stalking Kafuuka or other people, but I do expect people to separate in and out of character knowledge.

[quote]
This should be great fun! Just remember, keep it clean and fun. We do not hurt people or say things that should not be said....
[/quote]
And I quote:
Windy gives Asterdai an evil look
Asterdai: "what!?"
Windy: "If you break the code, I will cut your throat, my love."

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='21 July 2009 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1248218263' post='37634']
It was not my intention to bring this to the forum, but perhaps that can be turned into an advantage. More sleep, less alcohol will probably help. Meanwhile here's two things that immediately caught my attention:

I'd rather people would not suddenly try and roleplay with Kafuuka using meta information. There is a very small amount of characters that know Kafuuka is up to something. I have deliberately spread information slowly because it does not make sense to 'raise an army' in a single day. (Real life made it easy not to be tempted into speeding things up anyway.) I wont stop you from stalking Kafuuka or other people, but I do expect people to separate in and out of character knowledge.

And I quote:
[/quote]

You know, I think "Switzerland" looks better and better for a place to visit. Maybe scout out a chautaue to rent..XD

[quote name='MRWander' date='27 July 2009 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1248743884' post='38082']
piers anthony :)) not Pierce
[/quote]
Thank you, MRWander. I stand corrected. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='21 July 2009 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1248218263' post='37634']

And I quote:
[/quote]

I do not understand what you mean by "separate in and out of character knowledge. Oo

Edited by Leucretia

which might be one of your worst problems in an RPG, windy ;)

he meant that, for example, your character has never had a conversation with another one of your characters, or read any book by piers anthony, and still seems to know all about the adult conspiracy and have all the information 'alts' have gathered for you...

THAT's ooc knowledge, pretty nice for ooc discussion about literature, music, physics, such things, but pretty crappy for role-playing :rolleyes:

[quote name='dst' date='02 August 2009 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1249246422' post='38572']
One question: is this "game" really played?
[/quote]

On occasion, I haven't been active that much recently; blame the season.
I did log a part of the conversations that were relevant on my part. Those are 38.2 Kb of raw text, maybe that gives you an indication of how "big" this is? I have no idea how active other people are though... it wasn't my idea to bring this to the forum and it doesn't seem to have made any impact either.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='04 August 2009 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1249385752' post='38682']
On occasion, I haven't been active that much recently; blame the season.
I did log a part of the conversations that were relevant on my part. Those are 38.2 Kb of raw text, maybe that gives you an indication of how "big" this is? I have no idea how active other people are though... it wasn't my idea to bring this to the forum and it doesn't seem to have made any impact either.
[/quote]
Would someone close this topic please?