2 Mdshop Items For 1 Credit

Leixer

i bought once the Altered Perception of Time it was activated, i only have 1 dollar that time but my credit didnt disappeare, so i was able to buy the shield of gold, i dont know how this happen, but this happened about 2 months ago,i just remembered it and posted it here coz i know now how to post in the forums now

Edited by eigger

[quote name='eigger' date='02 August 2009 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1249240102' post='38561']
i bought once the Altered Perception of Time it was activated, i only have 1 dollar that time but my credit didnt disappeare, so i was able to buy the shield of gold, i dont know how this happen, but this happened about 2 months ago,i just remembered it and posted it here coz i know now how to post in the forums now
[/quote]

What are you trying to do? Win an award/reward or something? Posting "bugs" after several months? Not to mention that those are not bugs: they are exceptions: have you been able to reproduce them? Also, you know pretty well that this is hard to investigate and if you were really concerned you should have PMed Mur like you always do. I might say that these are some exploits you abused (in case what you report really happened) and did not want to let people (Mur etc) know cause of the consequences.
And cut the cr** about "i know now how to post in the forums". We are not stupid to believe that.

well if you noticed, i am not that fun of the forum, so i think it is reasonable for me not to know the forum that much, i even asked some1 long ago to post something for me, and also i didnt report it to mur coz i forgot it already, i automatically reported it to an RPC, i mean i reported it few minutes after i found the 2 items for 1 credit, then i forgot about it already, i mean to test it,and i am not rich to test bugs with this kind of situations. and i am not after the title of the bug thingyi cant compete with you in the bug thingy u may enjoy ur title as the former bug tester,

Edited by eigger

It seems you keep taking me for a fool.
Anyway: posting bugs that are more than 6 months old (the nutcracker was released as a special crit for Christmas) it's useless imo.
Same with the "bug" you found 2 months ago.
So, I would appreciate if you would stop spamming the forum. You said that you already reported them to a RPC. Why did you post them on the forum?
It's enough if you reported them.

ps: I don't spy on you to see how bigger "fan" of the forum you are so no! I did not notice. I have better things to do and that is not an excuse!
If you really wanted to do it you would have asked that "some1" to post this also.
pps: This is my last reply to you.
Next time I will close the topics as "providing" outdated info aka spam imo.

Thank you,
DST

what ever, if u had more things to do then u didnt need to post anything here, i didnt ask you too, i just wanted to post it coz i wanted to try things out in the forums and i think im getting used to it now thanks to you, and im not taking you as a fool.gud luck my friend on the other things you are doing ^^

[quote name='eigger' date='03 August 2009 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1249248809' post='38576']
i just wanted to post it coz i wanted to try things out in the forums
[/quote]
Based on this...topic closed.
Same with the other one with the nutcracker or whatever.