Heads Mod For Wp

MRWander

d  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

from announcements "Please note the list can change in time without notice, as people get replaced or promoted and also it is possible that the spell together with the mod title will be eventualy passed on to the wishshop."

I do believe the wish shop is a great idea and does get people more into the game and allows people to enjoy the Magic part of magicduel better (even though this isnt the type of magic I believe Mur means by it but thats another story :P ) I sat back and watched every heads since I ve started and involved myself in most of them as well helping friends and the occasional stranger and though I have made some poor judgments occasionally during the contest hey I m just as human as th rest of you :P . But, I for one cannot understand or accept someone becoming a mod just for gaining wish points I think thats waaaaaay too much whats next become your own RPC though wish shop?

Edited by MRWander

• Root Admin

I Agree, The people chosen by Mur have been chosen because he believes and trusts them. If you were to let anyone be a heads mod that would mean that suddenly you have 50+ moderators.

All of which will likely not know the rules nor be Neutral. This last HC has proven that this is not something that anyone can do.

If I understand it right, the reason spells were banned during HC is to prevent their abuse. If random people started having access to such a result-changing spell for just a WP, then the whole purpose of banning spells during HC would be lost IMO.

As one of the mods (Which.... I didn't know I was until just today. I have the spell for other more selfish reasons), I agree whole-heartedly. Wishpoints are fine for rewarding other spells, and I like how that works, but there should be a line.

Awi

I agree that it would be a bad idea for it to be availiable in the wish shop however I do think there should be more whome have the ability often I look at the HC board during the hunt I like to see how its progressing and whome is doing well, and quite often there are people in places they shouldnt be Im not saying those who have the ability arnt using it perhaps there arnt any around during those times if there were a few more it would be more helpful.

• Root Admin

well there are 8 mods... that must be at least 200+ casts of the spell.

if you Im always able to be contacted on yim if you ever want to ask me to shift some people... And Grido is online 24/7 because he NEVER sleeps (its true, when he says he goes to sleep he just appears offline)

As chewett said i

I may not be online in game mainly becasue i am in work but if someone is stuck
somewere or in a place during HC i can be contacted by many to move them.

depends on the time that are beeing refered to
as i now normaly log in and out during the day when i get 5 min in work to do so
MD just got released from the blocked web site for me so i will not abuse that again :))

oh and as for the MOD for Wp i dont agree with the idea as this could get out of hand

Edited by Yrthilian

• 6 months later...