A Night Of Chaos And Entertainment

Assira the Black

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='11 October 2009 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1255312726' post='44429']
The event was a success, with performances by Assira, Mya Celestia, Asterdai and myself.

Thanyou to everyone who came to be part of the audience, I hope there can be many more events like this one :D
[/quote]

It is truly unfortunate that I missed it, for I hoped to perform on my nyckelharpa. However, I am organizing an event (entertainment, contests, you name it, etc. ) in honor of the Knator Commander. Those participants who performed and those who were unable all are invited to audition for this upcoming celebratory event. PM me in forum or in game.

...never thought anyone could dance like that and i never thought the dances would be so...Exciting!

like a whirlwind of sword legs and arms kyphis and assira tumbled and "fought" wielding sharp swords and daggers, im suprised no one got hurt...it was sooo very detailed, and so vivid!

Mya danced sending snowflakes accross the audience and as kyphis said her mix of dance and magic was truely spectacular, i loved the audience participation as she wafted a sweet smelling snow flower under our noses

and assira, well that was something truelly mesmorizing, in a black belly dancing outfit she moved like i have never seen a woman move before, like a siren wielding her daggers, she pulled the audience under her spell with hips that bested shakira's by far!

really pleasant evening guys. But deathly hypnotic at the same time.. Not what i was expecting at all... tottally fitted the brief which i believed was a hard thing to do. Obvious a lot of hard work went into the evening and i was proud but almost ashamed to put my twopence worth of poem into it, when it was obvious you spent so much time choreographing it all x seriously impressive guys x