This Is Not A Fair Game !

[img]http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1927/screensnaperimagez.png[/img]
I'm a newbie, I play this game and believe in its fair but now I realize it's nothing but a place for someone show there power, enjoy by make all other player's hard working ....
I've worked as hard as I can to improve myself, I voted everyday for free credits, and then when I still hesitate how to use them wisely, they doomed all my remain credits, and turn what I used to negative which mean they negative all my hard working for another month and who know what will happen to me after this ?
I have to off for days to think if I should continue this "game" who know what's else will happen to me ? to ruin all my hard working again !
Or after this I even can't keep my account because they read this.
Don't leave this game in someone (only know about their joyful) like this, keep the game fair, true fair that nobody can't ruin it, that's last words.

Dear, all players and members !
Hope nobody will be the same as me !

By any chance were you one of the four mentioned here?
[quote][color="#cccccc"][2009-10-12 17:07:50 - Alpha 9][/color]
4 players that abused the bbgsite bonus codes system got the equivalent credits removed from their accounts. A negative credit amount will substract from future credits. Not using the codes, or using them on alts, or giving them to others its not an excuse. Except the credit removal, no other penalty or negative log entry was given to the involved players because the issue did not happen within MD but on an other site and becaues of their system. New bonus codes will be available there again.[/quote]

Hey Vanyz I will be unfair to all those who has the same Mind Power as you:

I will give you an old creature or a new one you wish?
FREE!
Just gimme a PM in game.
I will do it even if its unfair because we are in an unfair game!