Mp3 Battle Tournament

Phantom Orchid

[center][b]~~~ Attention Mind Power III Players ~~~[/b][center][/center][/center]

[center]The great Goddess of the Moon demands a blood sacrifice!
There will be a [i]quick and bloody battle tournament[/i] on [b]Day 287 at 02:30[/b] server time.

Creature/s will be awarded --perhaps other prizes!

First 6 players to arrive and register with me at back entrance of Loreroot at the above time will be entered into contest.

Winner/s will be determined by battle log screenshot of who gains the most victories in one hour (and [i]only[/i] against fellow contest participants).

No alts or tokened creatures allowed! No spells!

This contest is designed for [i]new [/i]players (under 50 active days) -- please respect that.

[[[ I am still accepting coin donations from sponsors]]][/center]

[i][Updated 10/13/09 -- Also, players will be instructed on how to screenshot to show if opponent is using tokened critters][/i]

Edited by Phantom Orchid

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='13 October 2009 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1255401394' post='44536']
I believe a more specific approach is needed for this. Perhaps players with less than 50 age and no creatures that have been traded?
[/quote]

And how are you going to test the creatures' thingy? I can check for age but not for what/if crits have been traded.

even if they trade whats the use since they have to get the wins and exp again.... and put a age limit of active days 100 but as soon as you put this limit the number of applicants will go down. IF you put open then make sure no alts are used..

Hahaha! I almost have a desire to participating, since i'm below 40 Days old now.. :D
But when i get to the "NO TOKENS ARE ALLOWED" I was having a Migrain right away! :))

Well well..Good luck for all participant! ;)

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection

[quote name='Poppitz Resurrection' date='13 October 2009 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1255476579' post='44603']
Hahaha! I almost have a desire to participating, since i'm below 40 Days old now.. :D
But when i get to the "NO TOKENS ARE ALLOWED" I was having a Migrain right away! :))

Well well..Good luck for all participant! ;)
[/quote]

This is because I want this to be focused more upon the strategy of creature combat and the art of ritual making --- which seems to have subsided on account of tokens.