Md Night In Rotterdam Holland

ladytwin

*chuckles*
i was thinking rotterdam so belgium and others could come also
maastricht is to far from the uper lands and utrecht to far from belguim

*smiles* so decided whit the map in front of me *winks*
but if you have other ideas put them here

and the date can also be changed if we have not enough members *winks* the more the more fun

Edited by ladytwin

Alas crossing a border is annoying even for small countries. The last times I traveled from Antwerp to Amsterdam by train I had an average delay of 1 hour on a 2 hour trip. And it costs 37.60€ (if you go back the same day). Which is expensive compared to what young people pay to get anywhere in Belgium.

We were discussing this since next weekend from Friday evening to Monday evening i'll be in Amsterdam for the Amsterdam Dance Event - anyone else willing to come to Amsterdam or Rotterdam or can we agree on some other common point to have a quick beer? :P
Otherwise next week and the first week of November I'll be back in Lausanne, Switzerland, so if anyone's close to that we should definitely meet for a beer ;)

Edited by Totenkopf

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='18 October 2009 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1255890998' post='45101']
We were discussing this since next weekend from Friday evening to Monday evening i'll be in Amsterdam for the Amsterdam Dance Event - anyone else willing to come to Amsterdam or Rotterdam or can we agree on some other common point to have a quick beer? :P
Otherwise next week and the first week of November I'll be back in Lausanne, Switzerland, so if anyone's close to that we should definitely meet for a beer ;)
[/quote]

Lmao, you Travel (And Drink?) A LOT :))

Seems like you'll get enough work when considering the Dutch people only.
Public transportation between Belgium and the Netherlands is expensive and time consuming; once the long awaited HST arrives it will be more expensive and slightly faster. And have you looked at a map of Germany recently? I doubt traveling from Berlin is going to be fast. And then there's the fact we'll need to bring our own beer...

[quote name='Prince Marvolo' date='19 October 2009 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1255975372' post='45211']
Exactly, and THIS is the reason >> http://bieren.zonderzeil.nl/fotos/leuke%20fotos/palm%20vs%20heineken.bmp

>.<

Anyways, Kafu is right
Thus... Pple from Belgium and get easily to Maastricht and pple from Netherlands also Thats why I suggested it
You can get there cheaply
[/quote]

lol @ the pic, though Delerium Tremens FTW!
if I'd started playing MD earlier we would've had lots of beers in Belgium, Germany or Netherlands, I spent 10 weeks in Brussels and 8 in Dusseldorf this year :P

Edited by Totenkopf

*chuckles* this is getting now where like this lets first get a voting thing started here and because i have no clue how i will put it here

amsterdam
rotterdam
maastricht
antwerpen

those are the places what i read *chuckels*
so i like entries here whit only a place so i can count them

(copy the list and put your vote behind the place like 1 and the other places the amout of visiters 1 ore 2 at the end i hope the list look like this at the end :P)

amsertdam 1 2
rotterdam 2 1 1 2
maastricht 1 1
antwerpen 1 2

(cant blame a gril for getting what she want :P)

but realy then we know how must want to party where and if we have enough we can do 2 parties at diverent sides

get the word going and when we know the place then we can set the date and totenkoff you just come when ever the date is i love to dance whit you *winks*

Rotterdam would be awesome, lol.
And every friday is fine with me, as long as it isn't this friday :P
Saturday gets harder, especially if it is somewhere ''relatively'' far away like Maastricht.
Cuz.. I have to pay for my rides on the weekend.