Creature Description Contest

Grido

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As of this date there have only been 3 people who have submitted, for a [b][u]total[/u][/b] of 15 descriptions, and only half, if that, of them would i think actually worth giving points. So i have added a poll to see what you think, should i reward anyway? Should i delay the deadline so that more people might send in submissions? or should i just cancel it all?

Please vote

Deadline was meant to be 1st December.

Edited by Grido

The contest started some time ago. If players were interested they would have sent the description by now. Or at least I would have sent them.
From my point of view you can close the contest on 1st of December.
Cancel it all is not a viable solution. After all there are 3 people that spent time working on this. They are few but their work is not less valuable.
Good or bad it is time that they have invested. And I doubt they did it just to be done :).

I voted "reward as planned on December 1st* however, I must note that this is a slightly disappointing outcome. And therefore you might want to lower the rewards slightly ( I mean... only 7/8 real descriptions in total spread over 3 participants... Worst case that's only 2 "counted" descriptions to win might not quite be enough effort for the reward but that's your call)

~Obs

• 4 months later...