Level Editor For Iphone Game

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

I am building a game for iphone for some people i work with.
something with a guy jumping like a monkey from place to place on a map, gathering things etc etc.

I am looking for someone to be level editor, meaning he has to setup the level map, decide where objects are placed exactly, hwat happens when you do that and that, each step from start to end. This of course has to fit with the rules of the game and available features.

Its not a big game, and will be fun to do, i think.
It doesnt require experience, just creativity.

I am searching for voluntary work, i dont think it will get payed cash or anything, but these details you talk directly with them.

i'm thinking that there'll be level editor software...stuff, so that we like drag a tree here, a barrel there etc, and design the layout of the level that way.

Sounds fun, can't guarentee i'll make a good level, cos i dont know what's available, but i could give it a good shot :D. Be fun regardless if money is involved or not.

So long as i dont actually need an iphone to make the level of course...

• Root Admin

[quote name='Death Bell' date='02 November 2009 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1257182490' post='46413']
you just want us to like write you a paragraph or draw you a map of a game level..?

or use these computer language and program the map for you ?
what are the rules and directional movement allowed?
[/quote]
[quote name='Grido' date='02 November 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1257186518' post='46422']
i'm thinking that there'll be level editor software...stuff, so that we like drag a tree here, a barrel there etc, and design the layout of the level that way.

Sounds fun, can't guarentee i'll make a good level, cos i dont know what's available, but i could give it a good shot :). Be fun regardless if money is involved or not.

So long as i dont actually need an iphone to make the level of course...
[/quote]

[quote name='Death Bell' date='02 November 2009 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1257186725' post='46423']
can you pm me the link of this level editor software if its free to download.. this might be fun :D
[/quote]

Im 100% sure that he doesnt have a "level editor" software as he said in his first post

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='02 November 2009 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1257180337' post='46411']
I am building a game for iphone for some people i work with.
[/quote]

So im guessing its going to be drawing and such, and not using a program.