No Bonusses For Loreroot Archers..

Well, to say it this plain: they where my major factor in my attack force, but since their not worth a ******** in battle anymore I need other creatures. but to lessen my amout of creatures I have to sacrefice. so I tought, let's sacrefice one of my archers..., and there is where the whol point starts!

why aren't we getting any extra bonusses for this one anymore? I mean, they where taking ages to evolve to this stage, so why not getting a little reward for it?

greetings, orlando.

The loreroot archers still have this!

Edited by Shadowseeker
requested by author

I suggest that you try and fight with your archers first. There is a way to.. be really vicious.
If you are still unsatisfied with your archers, then sacrifice other redundant creatures first, because it is obvious Mur is still tinkering away at the archers and that your sacrifice values may change later on.

Edited by Metal Bunny

I am sorry to butt in but (hehehehe) could someone explain to me what are those drain principles suff???

Do they drain our stats ot the oponentes?

Is this drain permanent or temporary?

I'm really confused here and need some info.

Thank u

well if you see a archer ability now instead of attack it has, drain [choose any principle you want] so in short you choose which principle it wants to drain and you attack. so if things go good you will take away the opponents choose principle for GOOD/ Permanent.
This new feature was brought in due to tokens been very powerful since they were been powered by these principles. so mur decided to do something so we can kill each others principles.

that could come in handy indeed.., but not every fight! I just wanna fight some opponents and defeat them, train my weaker creatures and sacrefice. but this is making life a lot harder.. well at leat it gives another faction in the game, wich is also a valueable part. but tough, sacreficing for some goodies would be fine:P

i think the drain power is good..although i think the stat gains should be reinstated when saccing.

*side issue but my archers have acquired a taint which seems to mean that i drain my own priciples and give them to the opposition which kind of makes them worse than useless.

Different person has different perception of things. Your interpretation of my laugh is no more than a false accusation. I take the liberty to laugh, but everyone can bet themselves on this one that I did not laugh at Dayredeemer nor did I meant to offend anyone. I am actually admiring his serenity. He hasn't shown a bit of frustration upon his lost. Exactly what I would expect from a man of his virtue ^_^ However just to be on the safe side, I apologize if any one is offended in any way. I meant no harm. I am sorry.

I do hope Mur'll return the permanent stats boost o saccing though xD I got 200ish worth of stats on my archers that I trained (for saccing purposes only), and now they're useless. For someone with so little stats like me, that amount is very valuable xD

To my opinion the draining abilities thingy is not bad, since it  gives a chance to sort of equalize things among players, and makes "strong" players vulnerable to sthg.. But the permanent stats boost should definitely be reinstated..I agree with Udgard that for "weak" players the stats boost is significant!

[quote name='AqlBeast' date='06 November 2009 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1257467244' post='46758']
Different person has different perception of things. Your interpretation of my laugh is no more than a false accusation. I take the liberty to laugh, but everyone can bet themselves on this one that I did not laugh at Dayredeemer nor did I meant to offend anyone. I am actually admiring his serenity. He hasn't shown a bit of frustration upon his lost. Exactly what I would expect from a man of his virtue ^_^ However just to be on the safe side, I apologize if any one is offended in any way. I meant no harm. I am sorry.
[/quote]

It wasen't in my mean of accusating you from anything.., but you expressed yourself wonderfull here. thereby, I think my loss is kinda funny.., because I feel a little free noob again:P

• 2 months later...

If the reason for your trouble is because you need to sac your LR archers, I would suggest that you do that anyway. The LR archer is not a training crit, and so the stats you're supposed to get is neglegible anyway, and so are the VE/VP bonus. You can get these from other crits, and much easier at that. The principle bonus is still there, and that that is the only important thing you'll want from them. IDK if the max gives exp back though, if thats what you're after..

But then again, the new LR archers are monsters. Haven't you noticed that? Why sac them? lol

• Root Admin

[quote name='Redd' date='07 January 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1262879059' post='52100']
The LR archer is not a training crit, and so the stats you're supposed to get is neglegible anyway, and so are the VE/VP bonus.
[/quote]

A training crit! whats one of those :)

you can train anything to sac. And that should mean anything should be able to be sacked, i think this needs to be fixed

There are NO training crits, MD isnt a fixed game, you can do what you want.

• 4 weeks later...