Odd Bug

da doctor

Since the dark archer´s modification a strange bug invaded my beloved account
At first i noticed that in the top left corner where it indicated the mp level, instead of 3/3 it shows 4/3, witch i dont think is normal at MP3
i looked at my profile and i noticed that i have 4 principles instead of 3. Beside the 3 i´ve chosen, i have an extra principle selection Principle of Enthropy = 38
Mur, i wrote u a pm but u are abviously busy. can someone tell me what is going on?
If is about the archers, i didnt used them. someone attacked me with an archer in the rit, but i dunno who it was.
Beside, i had a defensive rit with a lvl 2 dark archer but it was set on weaken def. And i dont think i was attacked after the modifications of the archers, once i saw the ¨tuning¨ of the archers i did give up on using them for defensive rituals, instead u used the water beeings
Please tell me what is to be done

It was due to the archers new skill. Even if you don't use them, you can still be affected if someone uses them on you. Grido is making a list on another topic called "for those who wants to be honest...", you might want to post the 4th principle you gained there.