Two shiningg silvers to the winner
Or another chance for another day

A test this is I will say
No fees no requirements made
But only as of that day

Each puzzle each riddle
A reward, give I may
At Gazeebo of Equilibrium on that day.

[][][]Puzzle and riddle varies from trickiest to hardest. But solveable in 15 minutes.[][][]
(coming from a guy who can solve the hardest sodoku in 2 minutes)

[b]Weekly Puzzle Story [/b]starts every Monday 23:00:00 server time
[b]Current Reward [/b]is two silvers
[b]No Fee[/b] the first Monday. Haven't decided whether or not I want to go broke. Problem is sponsoring the silvers.

Well whatever, let the fun gathering begin!

Edited by AqlBeast

This is just a reminder about my contest. Since it is about two days away. I am going to give a sample puzzle/riddle to warm up for the contest [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[][][]
After his spaceship landed on Mars, astronaut Jonathan Mark disembarked and approached the first Martian he saw.

"Am I headed for the geolocial dig?" he asked.

The martian rubbed is stomach.

Mark knew that Martians could understand some Earth-talk, but were not able to speak it. And astronaut Mark, like so many Eartlings, could niether speak nor understand Martian gestures, he didn't know whether rubbing the stomach meant yes or no. But by asking one additional question, Mark was able to find out the meaning of the rubbing gesture.

What was the question Mark asked?
[][][]

I will give a silver to the first person posting the answer in this topic [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

Edited by AqlBeast

[quote name='AqlBeast' date='22 November 2009 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1258851080' post='48039']
This is just a reminder about my contest. Since it is about two days away. I am going to give a sample puzzle/riddle to warm up for the contest [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[][][]
After his spaceship landed on Mars, astronaut Jonathan Mark disembarked and approached the first Martian he saw.

"Am I headed for the geolocial dig?" he asked.

The martian rubbed is stomach.

Mark knew that Martians could understand some Earth-talk, but were not able to speak it. And astronaut Mark, like so many Eartlings, could niether speak nor understand Martian gestures, he didn't know whether rubbing the stomach meant yes or no. But by asking one additional question, Mark was able to find out the meaning of the rubbing gesture.

What was the question Mark asked?
[][][]

I will give a silver to the first person posting the answer in this topic [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

are you hungry??

he asks "can you rub mine as well?" :)
but seriously, he asks "would you rub your stomach if i asked you whether rubbing your stomach means yes?" - if the martian rubs his stomach then it means yes, if he does something else than that means yes and the rubbing the stomach means no :))
ps - asking directly whether rubbing the stomach means yes would always yield a thorough rubbing, since if it means yes he does rub his stomach and if it means no he still rubs his stomach in reply to the question (same with asking whether it means no, since if it means no the martian would do the sign for yes and if it does mean yes the martian would do the sign for no)

is there, by any chance te answer:

can you please not rub your stomach if it's meaning the answer 'yes, .

if he doesen't rub his stomach now, he will admit it means yes. if he does rub his stomach, you know it means either no, or it means that he doesen't understands your question...

do I have to get up an idea for knowing if it's no or 'can't understand you, to. or is this just fine?

Edited by Orlando Gardiner

Totenkopf wins a silver for being the first to answer ^_^

This is actually the simplest puzzle. Any player wanting a challenging puzzle is welcome to come to Gazeebo of Equilibrium. By the way, no requirement what so ever. But don't forget to have some fun roleplaying as well. CHEERS!!!

Just a reminder of the upcoming puzzle contest at Gazeebo around 23:00:00 server time. Contest may be very short depending on how well and how fast the players answer. This week's puzzles are includes both easy and hard. Silvers that were gathered from my Chess Contest is now being used for rewards. Each puzzle winner gets one silver for a total of 3 silvers for 3 puzzles. Hope to see you there.

[quote name='AqlBeast' date='23 November 2009 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1258963318' post='48159']
Totenkopf wins a silver for being the first to answer :D

This is actually the simplest puzzle. Any player wanting a challenging puzzle is welcome to come to Gazeebo of Equilibrium. By the way, no requirement what so ever. But don't forget to have some fun roleplaying as well. CHEERS!!!
[/quote]

awesome, but i didn't get my coin ;)
too bad i couldn't join the one tonight :)