Honor

Kamisha

Ok I dont get it im in MP 5 and I cant gain honer period. I have even out weighted my wins and losses by 100 towards the loss side and still nobody is giving me positive honor. When I do find somebody who gives positive honor a get a payout of negative some thousands of exp. So now im stuck in a downward spiral. I attack somebody I lose exp I don't upgrade creatures I attack somebody that brings my honor down I cant attack anybody becouse I have -500 honor and repeat. So no matter what happens I am going to eventually fall into a spiral I cant bring my self out of anybody has any suggestions help or ideas i'm open to them.

Kamisha

Be annoyed or frustrated all you want, it's just how it is, i'm 500 losses over wins as well, i only get about half players giving me pos honor.

Suggestion; find those players that do give you pos honor, and remember their names.

See Kamisha, people used to believe that you had to gather huge losses in order to stay ahead in honor. They would set trees up and let people farm them for days and days and days. Now with the negative penalty cap, alot of people are trying to climb out. There are MP5s with over a thousand losses over wins. Mainly new MP5s have to train off of other new MP5s until their losses are enough in order to be able to actually compete. Don't worry though it will happen. When you start getting destroyed by 5 or 6 drachorns at a time be multiple old schoolers every day you won't have this trouble. It was something I spoke up about when I first moved over to MP5. Luckily it was at the time around when the loss limit got put into place. Trust me it was alot worse for new mp5s before that to find honor.

The GGG is sometimes a good place to find honor. Some of the MRs and a few other peoples mp5 alts are balanced or over so give lots of honor. Besides that I suggest setting alot of defensive rits up and sitting idle somewhere public.

I very much hope something can be done about this. But as there currently isn't any possible way to bring players out of this loop hole, my best bet goes to the next generation of MP5 players. Forget about the old veteran players. I suggest every new MP5 maintains their current win/loss balance as best as they. As more MP4 players advance to MP5, they will not have to experience what you are feeling right now---frustrated. As more and more new MP5 emerges, you will be able to gain your honor and be respected for your deeds. For the time being I wish you good luck in finding an alliance to attach yourself and therefore only concern yourself with loyalty points. Maybe some time in the future when something can be done about the unbalanced veterans out there who are giving off major win/loss ratio, everything will be a bit more stable. Personally, I have more than 2000 losses than wins in the past. It takes me approximately months to be in the state I am---having still 1509 more losses than wins. Evidently this is taking a long time.

I did just propose a idea that may help hopefully alleviate this problem a bit. Check out the link below

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5743-new-wish-shop-item-balance-profile/page__pid__47997__st__0&#entry47997"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5743-new-wish-shop-item-balance-profile/page__pid__47997__st__0&#entry47997[/url]

Kamisha, there are possibilities to help your honor. The problem is fist to understand the consequences of your decisions.

As some suggested to get some loses: you will at one point get to the limit and lose stats.
Get balanced: you will get to the point where you will fight a lot less due to lack of honor.

These are only examples of consequences. You can find your own.

As for honor ... you already got the answer.