I Won, But I Lost...

suepahfly

Hey there,

It's my first day here, so bare with me please :)
I was fighting some people, and even though I'm only level 1, I decided to try on a level 2.
The game flashed before my eyes, with each side taking damage, healing, etc... And I won the fight.
The game kind of froze near the end, with ever character still alive, but the java is acting up, or something, so I get the errors quite often.
I went to the battle results and saw that the enemy had no creatures standing. I was very pleased with the results.

However, the detailed log said that ... I lost?
My enemy was Karhugdor:

Creature Experience reward for Karhugdor - Winning player
No creatures survived the fight for this player, no xp reward
Winner gets won fights counter incremented!
Looser gets humiliated, loss fights counter incremented!

Can you win with no creatures left?
I contacted *Princ Rhaegar* through the online-help and he advised me to post it here.

Cheers!

[quote name='dst' date='22 November 2009 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1258916222' post='48101']
Do you still have the full log? Because the info you provided is insufficient.
[/quote]

Warning: gzuncompress() [function.gzuncompress]: data error in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.combatreplay.php on line 57
*** This combat was forgotton or never took place ***

??? I guess my battle logs are gone?
And when I pressed it again, I got:

"You don't have any fight logs."

I guess they don't stay there very long? ^_^

No, they are erased after a certain amount of time or by some special events. Next time it will happen please save the hole log. What you have shown me is just a tiny bit of the info I need to check if it's something wrong or it is normal behavior.
Is this ok with you?

[quote name='dst' date='23 November 2009 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1258965020' post='48168']
No, they are erased after a certain amount of time or by some special events. Next time it will happen please save the hole log. What you have shown me is just a tiny bit of the info I need to check if it's something wrong or it is normal behavior.
Is this ok with you?
[/quote]

Sure, I understand :P
Thanks for the reply.
I just found it weird that it said he had no creatures left and he still won.

I also just had a fight with someone, and the fight was ended to soon to my liking.
My creatures were all still alive, the enemy had 3/5 left. Yet the fight ended ^_^
Isn't it supposed to go on, untill one side dies completely?