26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have recently become quite involved with my home situation and I am currently working towards getting into college.
Real life has pulled me away from the game to an extent that all I do is idle anyway, thus I feel I should announce for those who wish to know that I may be leaving Magic Duel for a while very soon.

When I enter into college it will surely suck up a huge amount of my time, and I have an apartment change coming up that will require my attention (I will know the results of how long we have to pack tomorrow).

At this point, my leaving entirely depends on what happens in real life.

I may return, I may not, but you will find me idle every now and again.

When life calls for it, you move on lest you end up in a standstill.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

its a pitty to see so much people leaving in short period of time...
hope for you to return to us quickly Amoran, you've been a good friend, and you'll be missed
good luck in RL

edit: "Oooou what kind of cookie??" ^_^

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

*hugs* You'll be missed more than you think. Who's going to pounce Lucius?? Who's going to train on me?? :o

I understand. Your future is very important. Take all the time you need and know that we care and will miss you. *pounces and hugs*

Really? Saddens me to hear that..And i didn't have the chance so far to eat one of these renowned cookies :))...All the best to you'r RL issues...Do comeback from time to time when you get the chance.. :)

• 2 weeks later...