Loreroot Citizenship

Firsanthalas

Firsanthalas,

My spirit lives within the Oak of Loreroot, and the arch of my arrows will forever fly true in its defense. I humbly request citizenship to our fair land. May it remain forever true and proud, and may its majestic landscape forever inspire us all.

Yours,
Priestess Orchid
Knight of the Full Moon - CoE

Bound to Loreroot heart and soul, I humbly ask for citizenship. My talents, abilities, and blades for the great forest of Loreroot.

Thank you for your attention,

Mya Celestia
Second of the Guardians of the Root

My race was born out of the will of the forest to survive. I am a Therian, guardian protector of the Great Forest, akin to all creatures who dwell in its fold. Loreroot is my home: the ancient trees are my shelter; the great canopies my roof; the forest floor, my bed; its bosom, my only resting place. I shall die without the Root - the umbilical cord - the great string that gives me life.

I beseech thee, with your kingly wisdom, to grant me what I seek, to be a recognized citizen of this verdant land.

With great honour,

Magnus the 10th

[url="http://magicduel.com/players/magnus%20vox"]Game Profile[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/user/3048-magnus-x/"]Forum Profile[/url]

Edited by Magnus X

Even though i am in an alliance of the underground, I do think of myself as a citizen of LR, as i spend most (if not all) of my time there.
I hereby humbly ask to be accepted as a citizen of Loreroot
Aeoshattr
Shattered Illusions (other SI members, don't comment, PM in game if you have questions/objections about this)

• 1 month later...

Ok, It now seems that I can now grant citizenship. If your in a Loreroot alliance I believe you are effectively a citizen already.
If you aren't in a Loreroot alliance and seek citizenship state so here or PM me (please choose citizenship as the PM tag).
Please note that I can only grant citizenship every 3 hrs, so it may take some time to do this.
Don't bother to apply unless you are sincere in looking to be a citizen of Loreroot and intend to stay as such. And remember once you are a citizen you are delcaring your intention to follow Loreroot's leadership and laws.

Edited by Firsanthalas

Greetings Firanthalas! I couldnt catch you in-game so, here. Say, was my application been declined? or were you asking for a confirmation of my intention to apply as citizen? and was that because of the lapse of time between my application and your ability to grant citizenhip? If so then i gladly renew my application for Loreroot Citizenship. i was ingame today and i'm pleased to let you know that my mentoring sessions have resumed.