Sms Bug

thrall

PAY BY PHONE has problems
i have send a sms around 7:44 am (Roumania time) and i did not get the code or anything else
the first time i had made this i had recive the code in about 5 minutes...

i will update this tomorow (maybe they r just late...)

iirc, using the texting increases your free credits total, rather than sending you codes, check both your free credits total, and your actual credits total, to see if they've gone up.

If this isnt the case then, if you havent already, first check if it says there's a delay on it, and then contact the company who does the service, and tell them your issue

how in the world could my credits go up only by payng by phone? (without introducing the code)

anyway i have made a complaint to the company telling them to send me the code because i was charge for it :))

You wont be charged when the code you send is wrong, so that's not a possibility. But I have some problems to, but that's after recieving the code and when adjusting them it says it's wrong. than you have the possibility that is has gone up. I should contact Mur or whoever is in charge of the MD credit aspect, and ask them if they know what could have gone wrong, and how to recover your money..

[quote name='Grido' date='09 December 2009 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1260371571' post='49511']
presuming you've paid by this methos before then? and you know that a code is meant to be sent?
[/quote]

when u pay by phone, a code is sent to u by sms, that code will bring u the credits after u insert it
i know this because i have made this kind of purchess a few time before... and never encounter a problem... until now :P

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='10 December 2009 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1260437402' post='49561']
You wont be charged when the code you send is wrong, so that's not a possibility.
[/quote]

u get charge right after u send the sms (at least for Roumania), even if they send u the code or not (aparently)

Edited by thrall

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

closed for now, not that it's a game bug, it's a bug the end of the sms money people

if anyone has an issue like this again, feel free to post on forum, but there's not a lot that anyone else can do that you can't.

closed