Away For Unknown Time

I am having health problems, something that every now and then forces me to have another surgery. The time I will spend in the hospital is unknown, also unknown if I will have internet access while recovering. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by DarkPriestess

I would like to thank you all for your wishes. It is good to see that some people care for you even if you do not trully know them or even if you will never see in your life in person. But this is what MD does to people, it brings them together and in my opinion creates some special bonds.

I have returned home, with a whole loads of meds. Colorful too. Makes me feel I am in heaven. No pain currently but my sences are rather limited. I find myself exhausted all day and at some point I even dozed off on the table as I was eating.

In less than a week, I will have another check up to see if I am going to have another 'cut' surgery or a permanent removal of the gland that has been causing me problems for the past 3 and a half years.

Hope you get well soon dear...and get rid of that "evil" gland once and for all..Best wishes for swift recovery and return to your royal duties!!!!!

Ahh something else..It so happens that i have friends (doctor friends) in 3 major Athens hospitals...Should you need sthg (even advice on whether a doctor is good or not) let me know and i see what i can do..