Secret Reindrach

Aelis

UPDATE: The Secret Reindrach has already happened. Thanks to everyone that participated!

Hello everyone! You are all invited to join the Secret Reindrach!

What is a Secret Reindrach, you might ask?
It is the MD version of Secret Santa!
Still no clue?
From wikipedia: "Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition in which members of a group are randomly assigned

other members to whom they anonymously give a gift. Often practiced in workplaces, or amongst large families,

participation in it is usually voluntary. It offers a way for many people to give and receive a gift at low cost to

those involved."

RULES CHANGED:

Due to a significant amount of people not being able to attend, the rules will change:

You must give your gift through PM to your secret reindrach, then write something about him/her (anything you want: what you think about that person; wish something good for the new year; etc) to send along with the gift.

What about the gifts?
No restrictions at all, you can give a cookie, coins, creatures, wishpoint codes (wow!), anything you want! (They can be

RP'ed, you don't have to give something tangible!)

More info will be added in this post, pay attention! ;)

(Credits: Thanks to Pample for helping me, creating the pic and suggesting the name :D)

[attachment=1322:promo_tamed.jpg]

Edited by Aelis

I would like to emphasize the fact that you must send me a PM to my character ingame, not forum PM or signing in by replying on this topic. (Of course I will never ignore people that post here or send me a forum PM, but I will ask you to send me an ingame PM so I can reply with the names easily)