Idea For Golemus

MRAlyon

I have spoken with all protectors of Golemus about this... for they it’s a good idea…
into Golemus at the place where the table is I would like to create a kind of roundtable for my fraternity... 5 or 6 of my fraternity according to the present chairs with different tasks, so we can gather there to decide the things to do for Golemus and MR Training Grounds (GGG)...

I have thought about this idea looking at the symbol of our alliance (MR's Fraternity). I think they are the perfect symbol to create a roundtable... [sword = military power, crown = wise reign, ring = symbol of the bond] I intend to create a place where we can speak quietly about plans, to help improve golemus in peace and protect it in times of war... where we can train, exchange plans, sensitive informations, etc...
all this can be open for leaders of the land and people of Golemus…

What do you think about it?

Thanks
MRAlyon

i like the idea of a round table as the heart of administration for the golemus alliances. it emphasizes the affilation of the fraternity with the land and gives a currently unused location a fitting purpose.

and as MRAlyon said, it doesn't mean ggg ends. on the contrary, it would help with organization and the flow of information between the various staff members.

Edited by Nex

I like this idea. I've always felt that the MRs have been a sort of separate organization from GG, but with this, I'll be proven wrong ^^

As for location, there IS a table in GG, that's in a currently unavailable area...xD

Anyways, I support the idea, and I'll help if I can ^^

• Root Admin

Its mainly for GG king to decide. If you want gg weapon public place, or train in a very restricted area (that wont be seen very ok by many), don't ask me, thats why there are Kings and Queens now, so i can decapitate them if anything goes wrong :P