The Principle of Enthropy

• Root Admin

The Principle of Enthropy has complex origins and effects that are easy to understand and notice. This Principle has its origin in the Cycles of the Universe and represents a phase of the Cycle, the other being its simetric Priciple, the Principle of Sintropy. It is a subordonate to the Principle of Time, thus it applies to the phenomenons that occur in the past.

Acording to this Principle, all organized forms or matter or information request more energy than those less organized. Thus all things tend to lose their order and their initial energy, unless they are constantly fueled by energy. Warm things will get cold, objecs deteriorate, life ends, and everithing else is damaged by this Principle. A window breaks and transforms into an unorganized form of matter, but broken shards will never turn into a window if not fueled by energy(work, time etc.). this Principle applies to everything from common physics to abstract matters like the evolution of a bussiness, that turns into failure if it doesn't receive investments of energy, money etc.

The entire Universe streches its borders into infinity, and the energy within it diluates, like dye in water, influencing every occuring event.

The influences of this Principle do not have limits, an object can be eroded in time or desintegrated in seconds. Just like the origins of this phenomenon, if the entire process of energy consumption is controled, the effects of Enthropy can be accelerated or decelerated.

At more advanced levels, awarness of the facts that energy is diluated or randomly spent will exist. This will lead to techniques of inavoidable constant destruction or manipulating the speed with which Enthropy acts, thus increasing the longevity of a system of any nature.

• 6 months later...

So Synthropy is like "intelligence"stat in other games am i right ?

it involves healing ,magic resistence and spell dmg

While Enthropy is like Stamina it raises health and defence ,thats my poor guess , if not true let me know.

i just noticed i used the term"other games"i was about to modify it but i decided not to .it's true anyway they're all the same :P

No, unfortunately you got it wrong. It has nothing to do with intelligence whatsoever.

Enthropy is not like stamina, either. Enthropy will lead to "destruction or manipulating the speed with which Enthropy acts".

So no, this is not like "other games".

Some of this stuff it's hard to understand or even really hard to understand but that's just how this was intended to be.

Or to make it really simple: "destruction or manipulating the speed with which Enthropy acts" = making stuff rot/rust or generally fall to bits or controlling the speed at which that happens - i.e. speeding it up or slowing it down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

the theoretical uses of entropy are far beyond what you think. entropy can speed things up, not only to destruct them but to keep them running, as most of the things allready fall apart when 'running'. Entropy can be also used to consume other things, but in combination with transposition for example, you could use that consumed energy to put it in an other system/object and thus creatng an effect similar to SYNTROPY ...the compleity of things is amazing.

• Root Admin

many ways to change one thing, and that one thing here is the game, battle outcomes, things like that. however in theory, if you put the real world in place of the game you will see that things are more complex and these principles dont cover it all...and in fact these are not all the principles, there are a few missing from here :)..but they will come later.