Md Post Office

Chewett

• Root Admin

After a little work with Orlando (an enthusiast of the idea) I have made a basic Post office based on what he asked for.

If you cant find someone and need to leave them a message, Go to the Postbox and leave them a letter. Then next time they check they will be able to see any messages people have sent them

This is only useful if the person actually checks the box but if you want to be contactable anytime then perhaps you can tell people to leave you a letter.

Any comments about the Post office, Bugs that you have found or any additional featurs you think should be implemented post here!

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='30 December 2009 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1262199555' post='51457']
Already working on a possible abuseable feature of this. :)
[/quote]

already spoken to fenrir, all these problems are already / nearly sorted. simple stuff really

I get an error when I click the outbox.

0 20

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.rpcqdocread.php(136) : eval()'d code on line 36

Is that good?

Awi

Note: when I sent a letter, the outbox error disappeared.

Edited by awiiya

• Root Admin

[quote name='awiiya' date='30 December 2009 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1262211179' post='51476']
I get an error when I click the outbox.0 20Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.rpcqdocread.php(136) : eval()'d code on line 36Is that good?AwiNote: when I sent a letter, the outbox error disappeared.
[/quote]

yes, because i broke my inbox i didnt get that error, but i will fix it now

THANKS!

• Root Admin

New Feature: Outbox!

you can now see how many messages havent been delivered, and you can cancel them. it works just like the Pm ones!

Security Fix: Html and scripts

You now cant send html and scripts through the system, Making it overall safer
But if you find any exploits, you can pm me or post them here (preferably pm me if they are exploitable)

Slight issue: Outbox

All data related to the outbox had to be cleared due to some errors. Messages you sent will still arrive but it will just mean for any old messages you wont be able to cancel them. If issues persist again post here

• 3 months later...