The Sisterhood

Windy

[quote name='Mya Celestia' date='09 February 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1265751456' post='54185']
[color="#8b0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm game for it. Are we going to set box social rules or is it first come first serve?[/font][/color]
[/quote]

What do you suggest?

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]In the old days, the picnic lunches were auctioned. There's also a lucky draw by picking names out of a hat. We could send descriptions of our packed picnic lunches to one person, they could be put up without names, and then the guy could send a request for which one he wants. There's lots of ways of doing it.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Mya Celestia' date='11 February 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1265914219' post='54302']
[color="#8b0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]In the old days, the picnic lunches were auctioned. There's also a lucky draw by picking names out of a hat. We could send descriptions of our packed picnic lunches to one person, they could be put up without names, and then the guy could send a request for which one he wants. There's lots of ways of doing it.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Sounds good. Send them all to me.

[quote name='Kriskah Arcanu' date='12 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266003171' post='54361']
Picnic baskets auctioned! this is so new too me... Im in!
[/quote]

Send me a description of your picnic basket.[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

As Falen Angel has no account here anymore, I send a discription of her picnic basket to you via PM.

As I am married to Phantasm, I doubt very much he would want some strange man to have a picnic with me so I withdraw from this event. This could change. he he he

Edited by SageWoman

[quote name='ladytwin' date='04 February 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1265321702' post='53844']
iam game *giggles* i will go on a picknick wit the first who ask me *chuckles* if they dare that is
[/quote]

I would love to ask you for a picnic, date, but I am so out of time (and guarding tree of course!). Maybe an under the tree picnic some day? :D

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lupus' date='27 January 2010 - 04:54 AM' timestamp='1264533845' post='53444']
:) That would be so neat, then we could all learn kung fu fighting, and go around acting like silly idoits. :D Everybody was kung fu fighting hiya! Baby it was fast as lighten.... :( or however it goes.........
[/quote]

it's everybody was kung fu fighting
those feet were fast as lightning
it was a little bit frightening
but they fought with expert timing

And - Mainnalle D'Muffin is most DEFINITELY a sister!