Story Mode Ends !under Construction!

Mighty Pirate

That's an old problem. Only one or 2 of the story branches are finished. If it will change? No friggin idea. That's a question for Mur (as in he must ask himself if he will finish it or not ;)).
So...no worries...for the moment this is the end for your story :P

• Root Admin

[quote name='Assurancetourix' date='08 February 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1265634400' post='54077']
MPirate, I don't know if it makes you feel any better... but you're not alone... ;) I'm stuck too... for a long time now... I'm sure Mur is working on the problem...
[/quote]

Heh, i wouldnt be sure that he is working on it. There are some crucial problems with it currently.

And he has been "working" on it for AGES

[quote name='Assurancetourix' date='09 February 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1265719979' post='54153']
:( great! this means I'll be the mp5 pinata in the next... couple of years... :D my stats suck...
[/quote]

The stats given from story mode wouldn't help you with that. They aren't enough to make a big difference.

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]The stats given for story mode are nice, but look at it differently. You're current stats will continue to grow as long as you're working on them. When story mode is finally continued, your base will be bigger to work off of. :(

I'm there, too :D[/font][/color]

• 9 months later...