new alliance

Hanuka

Frozen Abyss

K then, I think that the alliance is good to go, we decided on the name Frozen Abyss so Manu can you open this alliance and give us a snowflake tag or soething??

thanks,

Anthony :D

Current members:(forum name/in-game name)

Hanuka/Hanuka

SoulTear/Aqune

Mefisto/Mefistofelos

Morrighan/Minnaloushe

Hoganis/Hoganis

~Good luck to us :D

kk man, updated the post, need one more member then we decide on the guild related stuff (name etc etc...) as a group.

I added you as SoulTear but I need also your in-game active charecter name so we can locate eachother...

kk, all right :)

ok, ive updated the post, now we have full 3 members to start an alliance, not yet a guild name...

What i suggest that each of us post up to 5 guild name suggestions and after then we`ll decide on the better one, sort of democracy :)

kk man, I`ll add you when the guild opens, currently me and the first two who joined first need that the guild will open then we can add more members...

Still aint got a name tho so we need to decide on that first then we open an alliance...

Actually you can start an alliance with more then just 3 members. Dark Side started theirs with 5 members which is the maximium number an alliance can have at this point in the Alpha I think.

Ok here are my 5 suggestions for the alliance name :)

1. Frozen Abyss

2. Aerial Palace

3. Inferno

4. Sapphire Star

5. Angel Phoenix or Shadow Phoenix or Winter Phoenix

I guess thats really 7 but oh well :)

Actually you can start an alliance with more then just 3 members. Dark Side started theirs with 5 members which is the maximium number an alliance can have at this point in the Alpha I think.

1. Frozen Abyss

2. Aerial Palace

3. Inferno

4. Sapphire Star

well, all of those names sounds cool

just start the alliance already :)

1. Frozen Abyss

2. Aerial Palace

3. Inferno

4. Sapphire Star

I vote for Frozen abyss

Of my 7 suggestions I vote for Frozen Abyss. It was my first choice and is my favorite. I am still willing to listen to anyone elses suggestions if they have one.

However once we decide on a name for this alliance anyone is free to use the names I suggested for an alliance they start. I think they are all quite good and would be happy to see someone else use them.

For anyone who doesn't get in to this alliance they can try for chewett's alliance since he is still recruiting. His alliance thread is called 'warrirors alliance' and I don't think he has decided on a name yet.

hm... I think i`ll go with Frozen Abyss, it gives a certian mood to the alliance which I like :lol:

Anyhow, we need to listen to what mefisto has to say about Frozen Abyss and then we decide cos I want all me members be happy with the name :o

As for the other two spots... there are currently 3 players applied for the guild so what I'm gonna do is um...

All who wanna join the alliance wheather you applied before, post a joining request here and the first two that post their request here gets in, i think that it's fair for all xD

Anthony :D

Well mefisto said he thought they all were cool in a previous post so I think he has no preferance. However just to clearify I will list the alliance names in the order I like them the most so if Frozen Abyss is not chosen we can agree on some other one. So here they are from most to least favourite:

1. Frozen Abyss

2. Winter Phoenix

3. Angel Phoenix

4. Shadow Phoenix

5. Sapphire Star

6. Aerial Palace

7. Inferno

Also for our additional members Thereef has already become part of chewett's alliance so you can exlude him and marco10176 has applied to the Heros of honor alliance so you can probably exlude him too which just leaves Hoganis and Morrighan for our 4th and 5th members.

EDIT:

Oops looks like I posted to soon so Mefisto does then want Frozen Abyss.

Well mefisto said he thought they all were cool in a previous post so I think he has no preferance. However just to clearify I will list the alliance names in the order I like them the most so if Frozen Abyss is not chosen we can agree on some other one. So here they are from most to least favourite:

1. Frozen Abyss

2. Winter Phoenix

3. Angel Phoenix

4. Shadow Phoenix

5. Sapphire Star

6. Aerial Palace

7. Inferno

Also for our additional members Thereef has already become part of chewett's alliance so you can exlude him and marco10176 has applied to the Heros of honor alliance so you can probably exlude him too which just leaves Hoganis and Morrighan for our 4th and 5th members.

EDIT:

Oops looks like I posted to soon so Mefisto does then want Frozen Abyss.

Yess Im in the aliance

So it setteled,

from now and on our alliance is called Frozen Abyss! :lol:

Anyhow, i`ll add now Morrighan and Hoganis, and if im right... the alliance is good to go :o

Erm... do we need King Manu to approve us or something?? ill send him a messege to check this topic :D

tony