Roll Call

SageWoman

[size="5"]As an Alliance, we have become mute here in the Forum as well in our own Alliance page and I wish to correct that.I also see only a handful of the same people in Loreroot. Have we forgotten that we are Citizens as well as Guardians?

All members are requested to post here. Name, rank, and where do you go and what if any quest you are attempting. I will start off.

My name is Sagewoman. I am Elder of Loreroot. I can be found performing as Hostess of the Root of the Matter Inn within the Defense Quarters and my duties as a Live Help Operator in the Paper Cabin. Since becoming Mp6 I have been actively seeking and assisting those who need Healing. GGG is no longer fruitful for me because I can only attack Mp5's who are in Alliances.I have been role playing being pregnant with Phantasm's child who is due to be "born" [i]Somewhere[/i] in June.[/size]

Nimrodel Present. :)
Spend maximum time at Stag Crossing after much discussion with Shem.
Citizen of Loreroot.
Dont know my role yet.
Still not a full fledged guardian. A noob alliance member. Trying my best to keep in touch with the happenings.
Missing MD

[color="#696969"][font="Book Antiqua"]
[b][i]I feel like I'm repeating myself, but ok...:[/i][/b]

I am Shemhazaj
I am a Guardian of the Root
I am Druid of Loreroot
I am member of the Synod, as Wanderer and Seeker of Redemption
I am a master swordsman
I am skilled in use of the Arcane Signs (Aard, Igni, Quen, Axii, Yrden)
I am an apprentice of Nature Magic (understanding and being able to copy the basic energy of things)
I am an animal empath
I have a hint of darkness in me. My eyes see what others can not in the dark (given to me by Phantasm)[/font]

[center][font="Century Gothic"]Forever wandering.
Lost in the woods.
Haunted by the darkness of the past.
Looking brightly into the future
New man in old shoes[/font][/center]

[font="Book Antiqua"]But all that above are just words. If you want to know who I truly am, you'd have to get to know me personally.
For I am less the person I can describe and more the person you can see in me[/font][/color].

Edited by Shemhazaj

Adiomino
I believe i am a fully fledged guardian of the root :) My role here in the land to is protect loreroot by getting stronger (and at least being able to stay alert to news and such) and its secrets and bring new members to love the forest as the realm's cutest little puppy. (yeah haha) I can be found at the ggg, goe, anywhere in loreroot, or just wandering around sometimes. I am going to attempt the impossible maze once it re-opens :)

I am Windy, Owner of The Wind & Rain Pub.
Mistress of The Sisterhood

I am a Guardian of The Root.

I can be found most often in three places, GGG, Wind's Sancutuary or Loreroot at the ROTMI.

[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='20 March 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1269114561' post='56677']
My name is Fenrir Greycloth, and I am an Archaeologist stuck in the body of a Wooden Golem.
[/quote]

Poor Fenrir. How did you get stuck in the Golems body anyway? Btw, you are not a Guardian of the Root. Please refrain from posting as one.

[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]talking about alliance pages, please see my alliance page and make honest comments. tell me if it suits the alliance or if all members' alliance pages should be identical.[/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"]
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]About me, im a Therian[/font][/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"] - a progeny of the spirit of the forest and of man. my ancestral blood is as deep as the roots of the ancient forest. [/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]since becoming a Guardian, i learned to quell the warrior's rage in me and dont mind if someone ruffles my fur, if not too often. ;)

Aside from becoming a decorated christmas tree (an unwitting victim) during last Christmas, i dont know what other 'talents' i can showcase. if falling off Ravenhold and landing a hundred feet below unto unlucky branches with nothing more than scores of scars and walking it off can be considered talent. :P[/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]
I am currently, unlearning my old ways and learning new things in the art of shamanism. im in the process of trading my double axe with a root staff. (but just incase, i keep those sharp blades handy). i have no title to speak of except those old ones from my origin, however, i am working on a current title, that being [u]Grove Keeper[/u][sup]TM[/sup] of Loreroot (makes sense putting it here for the record just in case someone steals the idea :D)

i am now training at ggg and working on my papers continually.[/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"] and looking forward to getting to know more of my brother Lorerootians and other furry kins![/size][/font]

[quote name='Magnus X' date='21 March 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1269211219' post='56744']
[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]talking about alliance pages, please see my alliance page and make honest comments. tell me if it suits the alliance or if all members' alliance pages should be identical.[/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"]
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]About me, im a Therian[/font][/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"] - a progeny of the spirit of the forest and of man. my ancestral blood is as deep as the roots of the ancient forest. [/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]since becoming a Guardian, i learned to quell the warrior's rage in me and dont mind if someone ruffles my fur, if not too often. ;)

Aside from becoming a decorated christmas tree (an unwitting victim) during last Christmas, i dont know what other 'talents' i can showcase. if falling off Ravenhold and landing a hundred feet below unto unlucky branches with nothing more than scores of scars and walking it off can be considered talent. :P[/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]
I am currently, unlearning my old ways and learning new things in the art of shamanism. im in the process of trading my double axe with a root staff. (but just incase, i keep those sharp blades handy). i have no title to speak of except those old ones from my origin, however, i am working on a current title, that being [u]Grove Keeper[/u][sup]TM[/sup] of Loreroot (makes sense putting it here for the record just in case someone steals the idea :D)

i am now training at ggg and working on my papers continually.[/size][/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"] and looking forward to getting to know more of my brother Lorerootians and other furry kins![/size][/font]
[/quote]

I think Grove Keeper is a great title and role. Forests need to be culled of the dead wood. Otherwise trails become congested. You can also be the one who keeps the Inn's fireplace stocked with wood and the one to make bonfires for night gatherings. Keep your ax though. Your warrior tendencies will be needed at times of crisis.