Portals

Darigan

Hello everyone....*checks to see if anyone is awake*

How are all of you today/tonight/tomorrow?

I have a question about the GoE portals.

I've begun experimenting on them to find different combinations for different locations.

My question is if i happen to come across a portal...and am able to remember the combination would it be ok for me to post the combo and location?

(I do realize I am insane for trying this but it's better then dieing to the Loreroot guards atm.)

You can write it down for your own use but posting it here would be a spoiler.
Remember that just having it in the open for others to see would be handing it out on a platter for no work.
Of course, it is information, you could try trade it or make a quest for them to learn it from you for example :)

Hmmm I might do that then and thanks for the replies didn't want to make a mistake

5 pillars all clickable 5 times... can someone do the math for me i was never that great at figuring large sums out like this :)

Edited by dst

Thanks for the input Cutler Least i've gotten some decent attention for my first posts and topic and thank you chewett ...although i was afraid of that...*sighs and gets back to work* (BTW is chewett like a female chewy?)

• Root Admin

[quote name='cutler121' date='27 March 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1269681816' post='56960']
Just to remark on the absurdity of this entire thread.

LOL

Cutler
[/quote]

actually, Lib, I and Lifeline (might have been him, or someone else) managed to try every combination in a week. So its very doable.

[quote name='Darigan' date='27 March 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1269682006' post='56961']
Thanks for the input Cutler Least i've gotten some decent attention for my first posts and topic and thank you chewett ...although i was afraid of that...*sighs and gets back to work* (BTW is chewett like a female chewy?)
[/quote]

No, thats not where my name derives, although everyone calls me Chewy. You might find out where my Nick came from someday :)

well then im nearly done i've found 3 so far i just have to rediscover the combinations of them *was thinking roman numerals had something todo with it but theres a few problems with that theory*

[quote name='I am Bored' date='31 March 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1270077218' post='57279']
wait but chewy! i have done every combination in 20 minutes!!! and i could have done them faster!
[/quote]
how is that possible...*checks his calculator(which is actually someone in game that's better at math) there's over 3000 combination's unless your a speed clicker there's no way you could have done it that fast. and i've discovered the combos for the PC roof and the one of the archives rooms

[quote name='I am Bored' date='31 March 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1270077218' post='57279']
wait but chewy! i have done every combination in 20 minutes!!! and i could have done them faster!
[/quote]

you? or a script? lol

I got through about half of the codes, got bored and just stopped.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Darigan' date='01 April 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1270084399' post='57289']
how is that possible...*checks his calculator(which is actually someone in game that's better at math) there's over 3000 combination's unless your a speed clicker there's no way you could have done it that fast. and i've discovered the combos for the PC roof and the one of the archives rooms
[/quote]

[quote name='Yoshi' date='01 April 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1270085728' post='57291']
you? or a script? lol

I got through about half of the codes, got bored and just stopped.
[/quote]

scripts obviously. But that doesnt matter. The way i did it made sure there was definately one or not. IAB way would have given a little... Error sometimes. Since certain conditions have to be met.

Edited by Chewett