Head Contest Wnners

King Bull

I have always heard the HC is unfair, well it is.It is so unfair that winners cannot take heads any longer, or only my self and Caru cannot take heads but it seems to me that everyone one else that has won can. what the hell is fair about that? I understand and it is ok that winners cannot win again but can't they still play? i know for a fact the other winners can take heads why can't i? when others can takes heads from me.and I can not take heads. not only is this unfair its a joke on me. i have the log to prove this. is there anyone else that also this problem? Or is this the joke on me?

I believe that previous winners should NOT even show up in the normal HC contest. So they can't place and take up a spot from those who can still win.

Hopefully with the addition of the BC, this will change.

Grido: He means that they can still win it by setting up defensive rituals. For instance, if I was still participating in HC, and I attacked someone that had already won, and they lost 20% of their VE, and I lost 60%, they would still take all my heads. Thus, effectively stealing heads.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

No Fenrir.....you can only get heads by attacking.....

Oh, and Mur fixed the first place thing with HC i think, but even so, there's still a second and third place, even if those "positions" on the scoreboard are taken by someone already won, it just looks down the table till it finds someone eligible.
The only reason (and it's enough of a reason, granted) to remove the previous winners entirely from the scoreboard is to make it look cleaner.

Edited by Grido

Previous winners or players who placed in HC no longer can take any heads during an attack.

The only heads they get is the ones from the system when a player is online.

Previously, some players who won or was placed did manage to get heads due to a glitch or complication during the HC whereupon they are allowed to compete again.

But currently, there are no longer any such cases.

It could be a bug if a previoous winner manage to take your heads KB.

Maybe you can post the log to show how your heads was lost to a previous winner?

• Root Admin

KB, the system does not just work against you. In something like the heads contest its a global script that everyone is bound to. Meaning that everyone can do it, or no one can do it. Which also means that if people who have won, can. Then there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

As i have told you in the numerous pm's you sent me, It looks like unless there is a special type of attack where they can get heads from, its impossible.

But you said you have evidence. But you have yet to show it, Personally i doubt that there is more evidence than you reading a log wrong (which happens a lot of the time), But i would like to see your "definite proof" as you called it.