Another Survey Of The Active And Old Players Of Md

I am Bored

So here it is, we already know how smart md is, but one thing we don't know is what type of people reside in md, so i ask this question, What line of work do you work in?

NOTE: please, only active (for at least 4 months) players, and veterans respond to this, also anyone who knows what line of work an old veteran worked in who is no longer active are requested to respond, as well as state (if known) the reason the veteran left....

I'm a student, want to be a Paramedic

Phrog (the firestarter) was a fireman, cant recall why he left, but i always remembered that cos i found it amusing :))

And you didnt say about yourself...

Several years experience as Electrical Engineer, some experience as an English Teacher, three years as a dance teacher.

Currently unemployed :))

Edit: Make that Sound and Electrical Technician, 6 months and ongoing >.>

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

Was an undergraduate student in business when I started playing, now working in a market research company (not really fond of it though..).

Khal was a psychologist IIRC (or was studying psychology).

[quote name='I am Bored' date='09 May 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1273453136' post='59616']
So here it is, we already know how smart md is, but one thing we don't know is what type of people reside in md, so i ask this question, What line of work do you work in?

NOTE: please, only active (for at least 4 months) players, and veterans respond to this, also anyone who knows what line of work an old veteran worked in who is no longer active are requested to respond, as well as state (if known) the reason the veteran left....
[/quote]

Well, right now, I'm a member of the Legend Speakers and prefer to train when I can. Othertimes, I am cobbler, pedicurist, manicurist, semi-masseur, and semi-advisor (all roleplay). So, that's Flamewarrior. IRL, I'm an unemployed guy who's seeking employment, but no one is hiring in this economy.

Edited by flamewarrior