Mercenaries Wanted

Tarquinus

Factional fighters (as distinct from mercs, but including mercs who have selected a side):

Mya - his awesomeness Metal Bunny, Darigan, Amoran, Marv, phantasm, Sparrhawk, Sagewoman, Phantom Orchid, Junior, argos, and King Bull.

Ivorak - Handy Pockets, Pazur, Atlas, Dmik King, Leixer, Sasha Lilias, Assira the Black, Mourn, apophys, Pipstickz, SilverBlades, nightfire, Mr Mystery, redneck, and Keith Moon.

I will update this list and the free agents roster as needed.

Edited by Tarquinus

i'd have asked via PM, but apparently you can't receive any more messages:

since you said you'd need a few mercenaries who would take directions (something akin to a LARP npc i guess), anything specific you'd want us/me do?

I believe the mercs that have not chosen a side will be spilt as needed amongst the groups while trying to keep things as balanced as possible in that regard....Correct me if I'm wrong Tarq

[quote name='Nex' date='09 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276121943' post='61513']
since you said you'd need a few mercenaries who would take directions (something akin to a LARP npc i guess), anything specific you'd want us/me do?
[/quote]
Time to clean out the mailbox, it seems!

The only direction I want you to take is that you will fight, according to the [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7184-mya-celestia-is-dead/page__view__findpost__p__61418"]quest fight rules[/url], for one side or another... you will be assigned to whichever side needs you the most (which, at the moment, appears to be Ivorak's side). That's really all the direction you need.

so do you still want mercenaries or not?

srry about the last post, didn't see the edit on the first page, but anyway, when do we start and well what are we to do i just signed up knowing nthn :S

Edit: look this isn't spanning, i thought that if i right it directly afterwards, they will appear as one post, but i was wrond, srry about that

[color=purple]posts merged - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='argos' date='10 June 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1276192984' post='61580']
theres a prob, with who do i fight, or do you tell me that later?
[/quote]
Not sure yet, but I will tell you before we begin.