"Part of this avy was submited by nadrolski. please one of you send full high resolution scan on art@magicduel.com for verification."

I was hired by nadrolski to make an avatar for him. The first avatar was a close-up armpit. I gave it to him to upload, he did, you rejected it for being a close-up.

Now, I added on to the drawing, making a full avatar. This time I uploaded it. Sorry for that. :D

Mur, if you check my file uploads on MD file manager, the high-res is there. I gave the link to Nadrolski to put in his papers. :PPPP

EDIT: I have emailed the original scan, before adding contrast, etc. The original was in 2 pieces; I digitally combined them.

nadrolski, please verify. :D

Edited by apophys

yes, i hired apophys to draw it for me

i have the links of the high resolution images

* crosses his fingers for approval *

Edit:

(attached image so Mur will notice this thread :D)

Edited by nadrolski

• Root Admin

[quote name='apophys' date='11 June 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1276274561' post='61647']
"Part of this avy was submited by nadrolski. please one of you send full high resolution scan on art@magicduel.com for verification.
[/quote]

Shouldnt you do what mur asked? it wouldnt take much for you to email the image to him...

wheras he will need to be pointed at this, then spend some time working his way around the system to find where your picture is stored...

I have sent the original scan via email, before digital manipulation.

EDIT: ninja'd by chewie. :D

EDIT2: Mur, do you also want the original scan for what nadrolski uploaded, before I expanded my drawing?

Edited by apophys