New Creature Idea

[u][size="6"][b]Spartan Creature[/b][/size][/u]
This creature is not ordinary - it gains his strength from won battles!
The more wins it gets the stronger it becomes because of their supper powerful token build in!
These creatures can be bought only in GG. They usually can be found in Tempes Fort.

It got 3 stages:

[b]Spartan Recruit:[/b]
Stats
Vital Energy 1000/1000
Attack 60
Defense 20
Initiative 2

Targets: single
Abilities: Damage
Actions of this unit are performed on enemy player

Special influences
[Spartans Token] Increase his own attack power by every won fight that he achieves.

Upgrade costs
Action points 60
Value points 1000
Sacrificed vitality 2000
Exploring Points 2
Age 18
wins 400

--------------------------------------

[b]Spartan Warrior:[/b]
Stats
Vital Energy 2000/2000
Attack 80
Defense 30
Initiative 3

Targets: multiple

Special influences
[Spartans Token] Increase his own attack power by every won fight that he achieves.

Upgrade costs
Action points 60
Value points 1000
Sacrificed vitality 3000
Exploring Points 5
Age 40
wins 800

-------------------------------------------------

[b]Spartan Commander:[/b]
Stats
Vital Energy 3000/3000
Attack 100
Defense 40
Initiative 4

Targets: all

Special influences

--------------------------------------------------------------

[b][u]Tokened Spartan Recruit/Warrior/Commander is special creature for MD shop!
[/u][/b]
It got same strength and power as the normal creature but with another boost:

Special influences
[spartanboost] Increases skills of all Spartans in the ritual

He increase the rest of the Spartans moral in the battle. [b]Adds[/b] same boots from his own [Spartans Token] influence to the rest of creatures in ritual. (only effected on same kind of creatures - Spartans)

Example for damage calculation: (strongest ritual possible for Spartans)

5 Tokened Spartan Commanders with 1000 wins ea.
1 Spartan Commander with 1000 wins.

Each Tokened Spartan does: 1000attack [Spartan Token] + 100attack [base stats]= [b]1100attack ea[/b]
Spartan Commander does: 1000attack [Spartan Token] + 100attack [base stats] + 5*(1100attack)[spartanboost]= [b]6,600 damage[/b] (not too over powered)

Edited by Dmik King

What's the cap for Sparta's Token, or Spartan's Token, whichever you mean? 900 (100+800 wins for reaching last level) is a whole lot of base attack for a creature, and putting thousands of wins on such crits would go without any effort at all...

Add tokens, and it's extremely overpowered -.-

Edited by Burns

Also its possible to make it 1/10 of each win gained. (but disagree with it)

Its just idea I didn't say that it should be implemented.

To make it over powered you need 10,000 wins on each creature!
And to buy 5 Tokened Spartans from the shop!

Also it will still do 60k damage and not 200k as Rusty rit that can freeze as well!
not talking about antifreeze and level scare.

Edited by Dmik King

Uhm...
this game is endless.
When i can make my creature stronger by using it, and i actually want to have that creature stronger, i'll be at 10k wins in no time.
My angiens went to 3800 wins in 200 days, it's absolutely no problem to put any insane ammount of wins on a creature if you want to.

Back in the times, i sacced a 10k win archer on my 350th day. Granted, t'was one of the creatures i used in literally every fight since day 1, but you get the point, if people feel like giving that crit 20k wins, they can.

Not even to speak of the unreasonable ammount you can add with tokens.

This creature got same ability as the angien just different way to increase its strength.

Angien get it's strength from VE, and this creature from won battles.

It doesn't meter how many wins and strength will have ritual if you can't use it.(creature got frozen)
Even if certain ritual will do more damage then Rusties rit for example:
Rustries got very high chance to freeze the creature with high damage and then finish it with one hit.

So Rusties rit will be always over powered rit then angiens or other creatures with high damage.

And according to that reasoning, we should create a creature that has ten trillion attack and init, because rusties can still beat it?

We should measure our creations with Knators, Grasans, probably Eles, not Tokened Critboost Jackass Crits.
And finally do something about said insanities instead -.-

[quote name='Grido' date='12 June 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1276347708' post='61737']
VE can get reduced, Win count can't....
[/quote]
Easy to fix: subtract the number of losses. Afaik those are counted per profile and not per creature, but would it be a problem to look at the player wins-losses instead of the creatures?

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='12 June 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1276348451' post='61739']
Easy to fix: subtract the number of losses. Afaik those are counted per profile and not per creature, but would it be a problem to look at the player wins-losses instead of the creatures?
[/quote]
Hmm, personal stats, this sounds interesting :D

Lets say that if you have more wins then attacks, the attack of all creatures (in the ritual) is increased by a part of that difference. If you have more loses, then the defense is increased.
This would be a very interesting idea to joggle with.

2. @Dmik:
I will not comment on stats, but ... damage to all with that many stats ? Why not reverse it ?
lvl 1 : damage / weaken / random damage -> all
lvl 2 : damage / haotic damage -> multiple
lvl 3 : haotic damage -> single

So, instead of the most powerful creatures to do damage on all , it will do on just 1 creature. And a weaker one would attack all.

Why : because this way, (considering that stats are not overwhelming for last lvl) you will consider twice before upgrading this creature. And, as it has already been said, if the stats are not too great (compared to a grasan / loreroot archer etc) it could be a great creature.

3. Creating new creatures to be stronger the previous ones, but having same abilities / targets ... it is pointless, just do some stat grinding.
For a creature to be interesting it has to bring new things into combat, like energyburn / aimedshot.
Anyway, have fun and ... hopefully there will be some new creatures created, not powerful but interesting.