Hooray For Quest Makers!

Shadow(mcvities)

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MagicDuel would not be the same without the people that create the most interesting quest, right? Well I think that the ones that create the quests, should be rewarded.
So! Here, as you can see, is a poll. Please choose the quest creator that you would like to see win the competition. The winner shall gain a BIG reward.^_^

Oh and please vote because you like their quest/s! It does not matter wether you like them or not, base the judgement upon the quest/s that they have made.

[size="1"]
(If you are not entered then please pm me in game to have your name placed up)[/size]

Edited by Shadow(mcvities)

• Root Admin

What the F?

Really, you have missed some of the obvious quest creators, and also included people that i am sure are NOT great quest creators.

What you need to do is ask people who are the best quest creators, THEN create a poll. That means that people have a choice out of all the suggested people so they dont want to change their vote later.

[quote name='Shadow(mcvities)' date='27 June 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1277658787' post='62762']
MagicDuel would not be the same without the people that create the most interesting quest, right? Well I think that the ones that create the quests, should be rewarded.
So! Here, as you can see, is a poll. Please choose the quest creator that you would like to see win the competition. The winner shall gain a BIG reward.^_^

Oh and please vote because you like their quest/s! It does not matter wether you like them or not, base the judgement upon the quest/s that they have made.

[size="1"]
(If you are not entered then please pm me in game to have your name placed up)[/size]
[/quote]

Is there any particular logic behind the people included/excluded from your list?

Cutler

Edited by cutler121

Oh well :)
I added that if they wished to be added then they can post here or pm me ^_^

And no cutler, I just added people that I could think of from the top of my head. :)
If it's a quest that you made, then go ahead and ask for your name to be added ^^

Edited by Shadow(mcvities)

• Root Admin

[quote name='Shadow(mcvities)' date='27 June 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1277659082' post='62765']
[/quote]

You dont understand do you?

i cant vote for A, so i vote for B
A asks to be on the list, A is put on the list
Then i cant change my vote to A and B gets a vote wheras he shouldnt. It just biases the people who are already on the list.

This isnt fair, and seems like another attempt to reward a certain person or people.

[quote name='Shadow(mcvities)' date='27 June 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1277659082' post='62765']

And no cutler, I just added people that I could think of from the top of my head. :)
If it's a quest that you made, then go ahead and ask for your name to be added ^^
[/quote]
Which is a good way to bias your poll towards the people who were included at the beginning. Forum polls already are a statistical nightmare, but it's good to see people still find innovative ways to make it worse.

[quote name='lightsage' date='27 June 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1277659640' post='62771']
Not even mentioning that it's against some people's nature to ask for themselves to be added...
[/quote]
Then bad luck to them.

On a different train of thought, half of the people mentioned have not created a quest in a long time.....Oo

Shadow I have to say that I must agree with everyone else on this. THOUGH as you can see all the other posters were men, and we all know men do not have a big enough brain to create thoughts AND feelings :) Anyway, thankyou for placing me as one of the nominees and I think it is a nice,kind and good idea. Perhaps a little more thought and it will be ready. :)

Note to all the others: Don't get too snappy over a post, it is rude and not to mention can make people feel bad :/

Wow....it seems people cannot take a joke ^_^

Edited by Sasha Lilias

i'm bringing this up cos aparently nobody else has, there's the MD awards each year (well 2 years so far, i plan to be around in decemeber to do the third) for which there is a category for Quest Creator, if you cant wait until then (when they get a trophy curently), i'd suggest at least using the same format for the voting, like other people have suggested, collating nominations first, then allowing people to vote once all the nominations are in, you've also used a tick box vote system meaning people aren't restricted to just vote for a single person...

First you spelled my name wrong...second we all know who is the best quest creator and that is Mur because he created this Realm , third : the ones who create quests do it to reward people not to get a reward by doing so ...and as far as i know we have the Awards for this kind of rewards where people are nominated and the voted.