How Do I Restart The Game?

Viners

Hi. I'm new to the game(obviously :blink:) and I think I made a few major mistakes.

After my first fight with the shades then started my first story mode, and there was a page to choose a principle skill.
Unfortunately my over-heated old computer went out of order and I had to reboot it.
And when I logged back in, the scroll was on the next page.

I dont't know if a principle skill was randomly chosen or if I just lost the opportunity.
(Or do I get a next chance somewhere in the future?)
If it is that I just blew it, I would rather go for another shot with a new character - if possible.
So, is there a way to restart my account?

Edited by Viners

With a likelihood close to certainty, you just haven't chosen a principle and will get plenty of opportunities in the storymode. You should be able to pick 3 principles in total the first time your in storymode.

Should you have somehow selected a principle you do not want and concider it worth it a restart, continue till you get the "Profile and personal characteristics" page and I believe there is a reset button all the way at the bottem till you get a tag or description or reach 30 AD.

[quote name='Observer' date='27 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1280230541' post='64663']
Should you have somehow selected a principle you do not want and concider it worth it a restart, continue till you get the "Profile and personal characteristics" page and I believe there is a reset button all the way at the bottem till you get a tag or description or reach 30 AD.
[/quote]

I have seen a reference for this reset button somewhere else (announcements maybe?) but i can't find it. Are you sure that it still exists?

[quote][2008-11-20 14:16:29 - Alpha 7]
Account reset no longer an option. Reason: problems with MP2/Mp3 and illusions.[/quote]

Your right, sorry, I forgot about that one.

It'd be nice if you looked it up yourself next time Miq ;)

[quote name='Viners' date='27 July 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1280234680' post='64668']
My dumb old computer constantly reboots by itself and so I've missed more than 6 points.
Then there's nothing I can do about my lost principle points? That's so sad. ;)
[/quote]

Don't worry, in mp5 you will eventually reach max points possible so if you lose few points its not big deal :)