Wts Tokened Drachs, Angiens, Chaos Archers, Shop Creats

Totenkopf

Selling the following creats for credits/paypal/cash or silver/gold coins:

[s]1. Golemus Drachorn - age 302 - tokens [darksky] [blooddrop1] [onyxfangs] [claw1] [jewelshards] [blackdiamonds] - [b]7 gold 1 silver anonymous[/b]
2. Rustgold Drachorn 1 - age 249 - tokens [claw3] [sunshine] [blooddrop1] [blooddrop2] [goldbelt] [darkshield] [claw1] [emeraldglare] - [b]6 gold - anonymous[/b]
3. Rustgold Drachorn 2 - age 124 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt] - [b]5 gold 2 silver - nadrolksi[/b]
4. Angien 1 - age 367 - tokens [firedrop] [onyxfangs] [blooddrop1] [claw2] [claw1] [blooddrop3] - [b]10 silver Throm[/b]
5. Angien 2 - age 310 - tokens [claw1] [blooddrop1] [blooddrop2] [blackdiamonds] [stardust] [goldtear] [antifreeze] [emeraldglare] [darkshield] [claw3] - [b]1 gold 7 silver - Throm[/b][/s]
[s]6. Chaos Archer 1 - age 384 - tokens [claw1] [emeraldglare] [onyxfangs] [claw3] [sunshine] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [purpurfog] [purpurmoon] - [b]25 silver - anonymous[/b]
7. Chaos Archer 2 - age 165 - tokens [darkshield] [claw2] [blooddrop1] [onyxfangs] [darksky] [purpurmoon] - [b]15 silver - Fyrd[/b][/s]
[s]8. Imperial Aramor - age 327 - tokens [blooddrop1] [firedrop] [darkshield] [claw3]
9. Imperial Aramor - age 55 - tokens [claw2] [emeraldglare] [blooddrop1] [sunshine]
10. Joker (coloured) - age 343 - tokens [blooddrop1] [onyxfangs][/s]

post offers here or PM here/in-game for anonymous bids. Auction should run for 7-10 days, but duration may be increased or some creats may not be sold if final bids are much lower than their value.

EDIT: to have a rough idea of value, i would say the value of an untokened rusty would start somewhere around 90 silver, 6 gold or 30 usd, while an untokened gg would start around 120 silver/8 gold/40 usd, plus extra for the tokens. tokened archers/angies i would probably consider minimum value at around 30 silver/2 gold/10 usd each.

EDIT 2: I'm also willing to accept tokened reins or elementals as part of the trade +/- coins/credits for difference

Edited by Totenkopf

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='05 August 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1281011519' post='65130']
And how will you tell a bidder if the "value" is reached? Will you tell everyone in specific? Set up the "value" price and then start your auction again. Don´t start auctions if you are not pleased with low offers, people will always bid that way.
[/quote]

well that's very subjective and depends on a lot of factors, such as payment method. This is hardly the first sale where such "i'll sell if i'm happy with the offer" conditions are imposed. especially since we're not talking aramors with stardust token here or whatever, but quite powerful creats, you can't expect to buy them for 2-3 silver or something, but keep in mind that due to the current conditions (e.g. buyer's market, mur's auctions etc.), you still might be able to buy some of these for a lot less than they're worth.
to be a bit more blunt, my auction my rules, it doesn't say anywhere i have to be "fair" or whatever - if you don't like this, don't bid.

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='05 August 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1281013581' post='65138']
I just wanted to point out, that you could sell them all quite faster and more efficient in that way, as you mentioned fixed price values before from yourself, so don´t blame me now.
[/quote]
ok, i added what i'd consider some minimum starting values for the main creats, though coins would not be worth much to me if i drop out of mur's auction.

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='05 August 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1281010441' post='65127']
4. Angien 1 - age 367 - tokens [firedrop] [onyxfangs] [blooddrop1] [claw2] [claw1] [blooddrop3]
5. Angien 2 - age 310 - tokens [claw1] [blooddrop1] [blooddrop2] [blackdiamonds] [stardust] [goldtear] [antifreeze] [emeraldglare] [darkshield] [claw3]
[/quote]
Angien 1= 10sc
Angien 2= 1GC

For rust 2:
-1 gold
-Knator war master (774 age) with 4 tokens [blackdiamonds] Black Diamonds
Every 29th day of the creature age it triples the attack and regeneration skill of this creature.
[stardust] Stardust
[claw1] Claw I
[claw2] Claw II
[blooddrop1] Blood Drop I
[emeraldglare] Emeral Glare

or a angien(age266) with :
[blackdiamonds] Black Diamonds
[goldtear] Gold Tear
[blooddrop2] Blood Drop II
[claw2] Claw II
[claw1] Claw I

SOmething could be changed if you want ...

[color="#0000FF"]If you post 1 more time the description of the tokens I will increase your warning.You're old enough to know what a spoiler is. And you are old enough to know that spoilers are not allowed on the forum.
dst[/color]

Edited by dst
Removing freaking spoilers

[quote name='baiano' date='05 August 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1281020075' post='65154']
For rust 2:
-1 gold
-Knator war master (774 age) with 4 tokens [blackdiamonds] Black Diamonds
Every 29th day of the creature age it triples the attack and regeneration skill of this creature.
[stardust] Stardust
[claw1] Claw I
[claw2] Claw II
[emeraldglare] Emeral Glare

or a angien(age266) with :
[blackdiamonds] Black Diamonds
[goldtear] Gold Tear
[blooddrop2] Blood Drop II
[claw2] Claw II
[claw1] Claw I

SOmething could be changed if you want ...

[color="#0000FF"]If you post 1 more time the description of the tokens I will increase your warning.You're old enough to know what a spoiler is. And you are old enough to know that spoilers are not allowed on the forum.
dst[/color]
[/quote]

dude, honestly, look at the stuff i'm selling - these are creats that i don't use, do you really think i need those knator and angien you keep bugging me about? besides that, i've mentioned already that i'm only open for trades against tokened reins and elementals.

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='05 August 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1281010441' post='65127']
4. Angien 1 - age 367 - tokens [firedrop] [onyxfangs] [blooddrop1] [claw2] [claw1] [blooddrop3] - [b]10 silver Throm[/b]
5. Angien 2 - age 310 - tokens [claw1] [blooddrop1] [blooddrop2] [blackdiamonds] [stardust] [goldtear] [antifreeze] [emeraldglare] [darkshield] [claw3] tokened angies i would probably consider minimum value at around 30 silver/2 gold/10 usd each.
[/quote]
well I can rise my bid to 1 gold angien 1, and 2 gold angien 2, or 45 silver what you think is better, but you are considering both at same value?