Creating Papers

aaront222

I am now able and willing to make your papers (for a price). For a sample you can [url="http://hmgbv.webs.com/"][color="#4169E1"]CLICK HERE[/color][/url].

I have a few packages set up currently.
Package One is 1 Silver Coin
Package Two is 2 Silver Coins
Package Three is 3 Silver Coins
If you are interested in buying please pm me in forums. In game pms will be disregarded.

Package One Includes:
[list]
[*]A frameset (2 frames)
[*]2-3 Pages (to displayed in content frame)
[/list]

Package Two Includes:
[list]
[*]A frameset (2 frames)
[*]2-5 Pages (to be displayed in content frame)
[*]A welcome message (to pop up when your papers are opened)
[/list]

Package Three Includes:
[list]
[*]A frameset (2 frames)
[*]2+ Pages (to be displayed in content frame)
[*]A newsbar at the bottom of the papers (see my papers)(may contain almost anything within reason)
[/list]

**Edit-- How to order.

Edited by aaront222

• Root Admin

I cant see the example of a newsbar on [url="http://hmgbv.webs.com/"]this page[/url]

perhaps you should provide that so others can see what it is.

I also recommend perhaps having some pages that show the three different options.

[quote name='aaront222' date='05 August 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1281047063' post='65198']
Package Three Includes:
[list]
[*]A frameset (2 frames)
[*]2+ Pages (to be displayed in content frame)
[*]A newsbar at the bottom of the papers (see my papers)(may contain almost anything within reason)
[/list]
[/quote]

[quote name='Chewett' date='06 August 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1281082613' post='65240']
I cant see the example of a newsbar on [url="http://hmgbv.webs.com/"]this page[/url]

perhaps you should provide that so others can see what it is.

I also recommend perhaps having some pages that show the three different options.
[/quote]

I listed specifically to see my papers for that one.

• Root Admin

Good point.

And when you say "pages" what do you mean? you will write them for us? design it with our infomation?

And if we buy the lower options, are we not allowed to add more pages?

Where will the frameset be hosted? im assuming you will be hosting it somewhere since frames are so evil they actually need several pages...

By pages I mean-
[list]
[*]Your Story
[*]Quotes
[*]Intro Page
[*]Acheivements
[*]Etc...
[/list]
You can add pages. It will just cost more...
(prices to be determined)

If you want to know about hosting your answer can be found in the address bar of the example page.

Edited by aaront222

• Root Admin

[quote name='aaront222' date='06 August 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1281102983' post='65249']
If you want to know about hosting your answer can be found in the address bar of the example page.
[/quote]

Aaront, please do not be condesending. I run my own website amoung other things. I know how the interwebz works.

What i want to know is what YOU offer.

From your rather flippant response i guess that we have to host our own material.

That means we can add pages in ourself and such...

And what i have said, When you said add a page, will you format it how we want? Or will you just make the basic html and add it?
When you have done the work, are we allowed to edit it how we like? add new pages? or will only you be "able" to do that for a cost?
If we break the papers will you fix them for free?
What about edits if we are unsure about html will you edit them for us as our papers change?

[quote name='Chewett' date='06 August 2010 - 11:04 AM' timestamp='1281110644' post='65261']
Aaront, please do not be condesending. I run my own website amoung other things. I know how the interwebz works.

What i want to know is what YOU offer.

From your rather flippant response i guess that we have to host our own material.

That means we can add pages in ourself and such...

And what i have said, When you said add a page, will you format it how we want? Or will you just make the basic html and add it?
When you have done the work, are we allowed to edit it how we like? add new pages? or will only you be "able" to do that for a cost?
If we break the papers will you fix them for free?
What about edits if we are unsure about html will you edit them for us as our papers change?
[/quote]
I can host it for you and will format it the best way I can to meet your standards. I'm not professional. You can submit your own pages if you wish. I can edit it. I can fix them free. You can add pages (as long as it doesn't go over the limit set by the package.
I do understand why Chewett is doing such an extreme analysis.

Please discuss the role of the Legend Speakers elsewhere.