important details:

Age 214
tokens: antifreeze (and only that ^_^)

unimportant details:
name: Meraxes
-lots of teeth.

[b]
-I am mainly looking for credits.
-Can settle with some combinations too like number of items I like + creatures of some kind of practical use (even aged angiens can play small part), perhaps coins in that combination offers but I will really try to avoid getting more coins.
-One more thing that would equalize itself with the credit need, is the Reindrach. Would add some of my coins if someone would like to trade one for my GG.
-pm me or post the offers here, it's all the same. if you don't want your name to be next to your offer in the post when I update it, do let me know.

[/b]

[i]Updates for best offers:
manda - rusty, aged angien, sharptear, Torch and Fuel, Soulweaver [/i]

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

ah sorry, forgot to mentione one thing :(

I'm not looking for Rusties at all (cause I have enough credits to get one, and one reindrach at Christmas - so that's why I mentioned I would like a reindrach other than credits, to have those maximum two at some point)

I will think about your offer, tho, Manda, since in essence it has much more value than Eigger's offer. (the problem is that I don't need yet another sharptear or a rusty, could just try to sell them on later as well.)

no no, don't say it like that Blackwood :D
Rejection of your offer is the result of my selective subjective pick of needed goods.

Udgard, by first-day-recruit, you mean, recruited on the first day Angien Shrine got opened? if so... I'll consider it (that's 12k VE for my obsolete mp6 bottom! :D), but I won't promise anything :)
MB table cloth is interesting to me as well since it is an usable item, and cause it's MB related.

It's a bit hard to decide if it isn't pure difference in coins :(

In any case I'll wait some times hoping that the offers will be made, and at point decide on which I want the most.

still, just for the record, if reindrach or credits come in game, there won't be any doubts :P

you can't transfer them, you can only pay RL money to send credits to someone.

what's a Zircon?
besides, 11 credits would be too low...

edit:
anyways, the trade should be finished tomorrow night if nothing new happens.

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1283626755' post='67672']
you can't transfer them, you can only pay RL money to send credits to someone.

what's a Zircon?
besides, 11 credits would be too low...

edit:
anyways, the trade should be finished tomorrow night if nothing new happens.
[/quote]

Zircon is the rare traditional stone thats all. I dont have any pay-pal accounts etc to transfer money, but I can create one if required :cool:

-rider

sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm not in the mood to ask around how much you can offer and such.
state your offer concretely, and if I like it I'll make it a "new best offer", if nobody makes a better offer in the next... let's say 8-10 hours, I'll finalize the trade with Manda.