Anagram

Magnus X

It is said that hidden meanings in words or phrases can be unlocked with anagrams. i tried this on mur's names: Muratus del Mur, King Manu
and came up with this:
[b]making a duel run mur must[/b]

i doubt mur intentionally did that but somehow it makes sense because in some ways thats what he does, run duels - keeping the md machine running so we can keep dueling with crits, words, and wits!

next, ill try this on ingame character names.

No, i mean it really isnt the same person! It is Mur´s brother, it was him at least.

And Muratus del Mur is Mur, it is just a nickname. There is not a difference from the character, but the psychological person behind each name meaning.
Facing the ingame Muratus del Mur may face the user behind as Muraturs, Mur or...

Edited by Blackwoodforest

• Root Admin

Ever Heard of the Bible code? Basicly they looked at the original hebrew texts in the bible, Removed all punctuation and stuck the letters together. Then you pick a letter to start with and an interval, and see if that forms a word. people were amazed that they could find references to Diana dying in the car crash, Obama being president and many other events in history. They believed this was a specific code made to let people know the "future"

However, Brendan McKay believed the chance of forming words with meaning was rather high, and also found "Brendan McKay mathematician" in the bible. He concluded that it was much more likely to form smaller words also. He was thus chalanaged by the writer of the Bible code to find similar meaning in "Moby Dick" (tis about the white whale) and not surprisingly he did. Because the the sheer amount of letters, some combination of picking them will give you words that you can then attach meaning to. The greater amount of letters you have, the larger the probablity to generate meaning.

With the large word such as "Muratus del Mur King Manu" you can made quite a lot of different possibilities and will also be able to attach meaning to them. Its merely probability that its likely to happen, nothing really magical.

Cheer up mate. Tis no fun for a wookiee I suppose, ey? :D

Yes, I heard about the bible code, who doesn’t? I too heard of albino moby-dick. And we don’t need any brendans to tell us that the bible code is, like moby-dick, a fictional writing, nothing more.

I think you missed the point. Nothing serious, just for fun. :cool:

are anagrams showing a person's true character? i doubt it, but judge yourself :cool:

magnus vox, md player - damn pal, very smug ox

dst, sly ex-villainess - avidly tells sex sins

ruler of magic duel - a glum, ireful coder

(no offense guys :D )

these might be a little more fitting:

magnus x, word-smith - swordsman/thug mix

dst, honestly sweet girl - single tree? why, lots!

king manu, ruler of magic duel - unmaking a cruel grimed foul (widely known as "bug fixing")

to Chewett: that is indeed interesting Chewett. there are those who play us by playing with words, just words that play us and, words that we play around with.:D

to Nex: [quote]magnus vox, md player - damn pal, very smug ox[/quote]
[indent]you missed the word "good." it should be 'damn good pal' and 'very [s]smu[/s]good ox' :P

[/indent]Anagram: Nex, MRV, High Court Member = 'Veer Butchering Mr Ox, Hmm?':D

thanks for the responses guys, keep it coming!

lady dark priestess - adept, sly, rad kisser ;)

rasiel, have you deceided on a role already? some random suggestions:

rasiel, unbeknownst to me - work mounts, be a sentinel
rasiel, novice - vie in oracles

and here's one at my expense:

let's preconceive spite - selective perceptions
ah tell "MRV, mean-spirited cynic" - "Mr. V, inspire my lethal [i]accident[/i]..."

Edited by Nex

[quote name='Nex' timestamp='1283827580' post='67916']
rasiel, have you deceided on a role already? some random suggestions:

rasiel, unbeknownst to me - work mounts, be a sentinel
rasiel, novice - vie in oracles
[/quote]

Indeed i have :D The Dark Oracle.