Saccing Low Level Angiens

Fyrd Argentus

A few weeks ago, the permanent stat gain for saccing lvl 2 & 3 Angiens dissappeared. This was before the case of february came to a head, so it does not seem like a deliberate response to that problem. I have seen no announcements of the change, so it does not seem deliberate at all.

After consulting with others, it seems possible this is an accidental bug. It certainly will have a whopping big impact on things if it stands.

Can anyone confirm whether this is a bug, or deliberate?

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1283709928' post='67741']
Bit offtopic, but that creates big ve problems.
[/quote]
Forgive me for adding to your off-topicness, Shadowseeker.

Page 476 [2009-07-09 01:43:53 - The Traveler]
Many weeks pass and people get back to their lives. It seems the angien Egg keeps breeding new Angiens from time to time, beautiful creatures, but easy to enslave. Some say there is something in their eyes to make one think there is more than just a beautiful creature there, but who cares, they are great slaves, [u]great to sacrifice. [/u]

That was their purpose ever since they got into the game. I do not know if they are to give any rewards at all in higher levels but so far they don't besides when they are level two. If now there is an issue of ve, imagine the rewards a maxed angien would give if sacrificed and give other permament stats. And so far it is only ve that they provide. Unless your issue is that this is the way most use to increase their vitality nowadays to aid them in angien rituals.