K Doc Activation

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

• Root Admin

Im assuming you meet the requirements?

[2009-07-29 23:42:42 - Alpha 9]
To adapt to the depth structure of the wish shop, the K doc price changed from 4 wp to 1 wp with requirement of spending 3 other wp before. Players that purchased a K doc before will be given back 3 wp.

And for anyone who can do this might want to be reminded this:

[2010-05-27 01:34:25 - Stage 10]
K docs editing fixed. Those few of you that already have a K collection can work with them now, while anyone can edit his own. [b]Opening a new K doc collection is still not in the Wish shop, but will be.[/b]

Yes I meet the requirements. I've spent enough wps and I have one waiting for this wish.

It isn't in the wish shop but will be, but it isn't...and that's the wish I want.

I know all this stuff Chew, but I guess useful for everyone else to have it all in one place. I'm guessing from the lack of response that nobody has any idea of how to get this done currently...

Z

• Root Admin

actually i posted the second one so that someone might remember and actually add that wish to the shop, i know its there.

i guess you should wait for someone to do it, since mur did say that "people" would be viewing the forum.

Ah I get you.

Yes, its been 4 months so I guess rather than sit and wait I will harp on about this endlessly until someone pays attention.

So, in that spirit: September 25th 2010 - Harping on Part 1 complete.

Z

• Root Admin

You should probably consider emailing them,

Because previously mur did this, and if they are anything akin to mur they may miss some of the forum topics due to sheer mass?

Its Contact (at) Magicduel (dot) com if anyone does, you might get more luck that way.

Having a wishpoint available i would like the possibility to obtain a K doc, what i intend to do with this will be kept secret for now.

i hope Mur or someone that will be able to make this happen for us all, is reading this, it has been a long time since the message in the announcements

Harp harp harp ^_^