A Way To Reset Your Principles Choices

Fyrd Argentus

Back then when I started MD, I chose my principles based on the principles I use in my life and the ones I wanted to have to do with the nature of my character in MD. Now some people (alts actually) choose principles based on what is better about the tokens they have. Although last time I checked, I think the system now randomly chooses them for you.

I am with Dst on this one. I believe that if this idea is to be implemented it will be abused a lot too.

[quote name='Yoshi' timestamp='1286315659' post='69725']
There is already a way to change them... so... no.
[/quote]
From what I hear, the method I think you are thinking of (the one in the announcements) isn't actually implimented yet, but yes, there is one planned (just needs Mur to get the chapters finished :D)

Due to the bug with the Heretics when they where changed, many people (myself included) no longer have the principles they originally chose. I chose as Peace did, based on the principles I used in real life and was most likely to use as a character, based on my understanding that the principles would be the main factor in how we went about impacting the realm. I know have only one of those original principles, and that I got from going MP4.

And beside that, from my understanding of Inner Magic, this will consume Principle Points, meaning we have yet another way to reduce our principles. This doesn't remove our selections, but it does allow us to tailor them when used with the proposed (by Mur) method to re-pick our principles.

So this was already going ahead :D

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1286364955' post='69741']
From what I hear, the method I think you are thinking of (the one in the announcements) isn't actually implimented yet, but yes, there is one planned (just needs Mur to get the chapters finished :D)

[b]Due to the bug with the Heretics when they where changed, many people (myself included) no longer have the principles they originally chose.[/b] I chose as Peace did, based on the principles I used in real life and was most likely to use as a character, based on my understanding that the principles would be the main factor in how we went about impacting the realm. I know have only one of those original principles, and that I got from going MP4.

And beside that, from my understanding of Inner Magic, this will consume Principle Points, meaning we have yet another way to reduce our principles. This doesn't remove our selections, but it does allow us to tailor them when used with the proposed (by Mur) method to re-pick our principles.

So this was already going ahead :)
[/quote]
That.
I no longer have the principles I need for my golem =(