New Avators For Approval

alazzah

Hello ...
Latelly I Was Trying To Draw Some Avators And I try To Upload It Ingame But No Chance And I have No Idea Why i Keep Got Reject Could You Help Me Out To Get Approval For These Avator And Tell Me What Was The Problem And Thanks Alote ..

Here Is Some Of Them And Have Many :

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1286805941' post='70115']
From what I know, Mur writes the reason(s) why an avatar is denied. Haven't you received any?
[/quote]

i received many comments one of them is (Doesn\'t look like a hand drawn avatar. Send the hi resolution scan to contact@magicduel.com.) and have many more dont know .. usally i use photoshop to draw anything .. and if its about hand drawing then i will never got it coz i dont have scanner on my home ....

[quote name='alazzah' timestamp='1286806146' post='70117']
.. usally i use photoshop to draw anything .. and if its about hand drawing then i will never got it coz i dont have scanner on my home ....
[/quote]

I guess that is your problem. The avatars, same as the scenes, must be hand drawn.

They have to be drawings...

[quote]Once uploaded your image will be reviewed for approval, if approved it will be added in the avatar list. [b]Only hand-drawn artwork will be accepted. [/b]Avatar style must match the style of current MD avatars and contain the small MD letters as all avatars in MD do. [b]Drawings[/b] should be converted to alpha, so they become B/W and transparent, not cut around the edges.[/quote]

i made many avators on alote of other games using the same way the only game asking for hand drawing is these game .....
now i need to buy scanner grrrrrrr i dont think i will make it and if i did i will upload more than 3 avators in aweek :( i will see what will happend with me and i will keep updated

[quote name='Yrthilian' timestamp='1286812883' post='70131']
MD is the sort of game the hand drawen images are what fit with MD
Scanners are not expensive you can get an all in one printer scanner for less than 100Euro
i am sure if you look you may find them cheaper.
[/quote]
Expensive is relative yrth, 100 Euro is more than my country's standard minimum wage :(

[quote name='alazzah' timestamp='1286806671' post='70122']
i made many avators on alote of other games using the same way the only game asking for hand drawing is these game .....
now i need to buy scanner grrrrrrr i dont think i will make it and if i did i will upload more than 3 avators in aweek :) i will see what will happend with me and i will keep updated
[/quote]

First I shall try to offer help to Alazzah. Do not give up hope friend, always look for other options. You could still do hand drawn avatars, and as far as a scanner, sometime local libraries will have printers/scanners in them that you may use. See if this is the case and maybe that will open up new options for you. :D

[s] Now sadly, I too must present my own complaint... I submitted three avatars last month, (yes I know this was a little bit ago) but when I got a reply, all three were denied. Sadly I recived no comments on why they were turned down and have not had the time to inquire and solve the issue until now. I was wondering if anyone knows why I have recieved no comments, please help. (I have attached an image of the "no comments" area.) Thank you for any assistance.

EDIT: I have added the images of the Avys... (Obviously far from skilled works, but hey I try.)[/s]

EDIT2: My apologies, I have recieved a message and my problem has been solved. Thank you for your help though.

Edited by The Great Wanderer

You don't need to scan your pictures, actually..

My Mushroom, I drew myself, and some very helpful friends helped me with photoshop to help it fit the criteria.

The picture was still hand drawn, but a different method was used to get it uploaded. Give that a try.

Umm...if you would post the image so we can actually see the avatars maybe I could tell you what it's wrong with them. If I would have the power to guess...I would definitely NOT be here playing the game but spending the tons of money I would've won from the lottery. :)

Edited by dst