Gifts

alazzah

Gift  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I See Game Was Down For More Than 12H Until Now And Maybe Coz Of Game Need Some Maintenance Or Update ...
Alote Of Games Has These Things Up And Reward After Maintenance Is Done System Add Some Gift To The Main Account ...

First Do You Like These Idea ? And If Yes Please Put YOUR Suggestion Here About The Gift ..

Have Agood Day :cool:

and btw about what you typing mr.CHewett it was very kind from you calling me fool... i dont even know who put you as an administrators while your talking bad ward like these .. i bleaves that people is give things like haw the live in these world and as i see after you call me with afool its ok for me and am not ganna somthing bad in returne .. i can say have agreat life

Edited by alazzah

• Root Admin

No one except magical people can reply to this topic you fool.

If you Do want them to reply i can fix that...

AND its not maintenance, have you even looked at the forum?

AND no, i doubt there will be any gifts, nor has polls on the forum rarely done ANYTHING

Edited by Chewett

As it happens he's not the only one of the magical people who thinks that.

You may be used to some kind of gift in the generic mmorpg's where many others play (yes i played some before), but it would be VERY unusual for MD. For heavens sake, it's an announced alpha? stage I think, or beta. That#s unlike any other games which claim that they are fully working, and if then something breaks it's common to give something for not holding up the promise..nobody forces you to play a game that has not been finished.

If you ask me a clear no.

If you want more feedback than just a vote, we can enable it easily, as stated.

• Root Admin

Define: Fool - a person who lacks good judgement

If you prefere i can use several words to describe you? You tell them to suggest the gift below and then stop everyone except moderators replying? That is definitely not good judgement

And just in case you wanted to know who made me admin, Talk to Teh Mur.

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1287252817' post='70441']
As it happens he's not the only one of the magical people who thinks that.

You may be used to some kind of gift in the generic mmorpg's where many others play (yes i played some before), but it would be VERY unusual for MD. For heavens sake, it's an announced alpha? stage I think, or beta. That#s unlike any other games which claim that they are fully working, and if then something breaks it's common to give something for not holding up the promise..nobody forces you to play a game that has not been finished.

If you ask me a clear no.

If you want more feedback than just a vote, we can enable it easily, as stated.
[/quote]

i voted yes(random) just to see the score but i tink what SS says is right, and be glad that the game is free and is not like other games where u must pay to be a good player and speaking of gifts u recive gifts on Cristmas and i tink is enough. see-ya

Asking for a gift devalues true gifts.

When shop resets were worked on last week and everyone got a free shop reset - that was a gift.

If Mur decides to give presents at a Festival or Christmas - that will be a gift.

But asking for a gift makes it seem like you need to repaid for not being able to play a game that is already a gift.

will as i see from you guys u make these as problem even its not ..
first ofcorse no one force me to play these game and i choose it by my self not even i got invite from people ...

2nd that was an idea and its freely to get ur oppnion in . but when you start saying bad things on the person whos type the idea these is no one can accept it (lets see why we are playing games offcorse to have funn and meet new friend and knowing many caltural around the world and more and more) now if you dont like that idea you can type that you dont without heart anyone...

3rd Do you think these game is free will lets see when game offer wish point for some real money is that freee .... and even with that i keep playing it and even with that i try to buy some point for my account without anyluck coz game not covering my area and i keep playing and i never complain for anyone .

i already play more than 21 online game some of them was asking money to get my account strong and i waste more than 2k $ in games like these on another hand i playied many free games and when i saied free means you have to choose to buy credit and keep playing it .. and i am not ganna name these game even i like it verry match...

one more thing and these is just to let you know .. am one of the week player in these game coz am not that good in english and my account is so bad .. but i keep playing it coz i have fun and i have alote of friend around and dont need to miss them .. the only one thing make me sad in these topic is that i start hear bad ward {fool} and am trying to find an excuse for you without any luck ..

my friend all am saying that : Please injoy the game and have fun and try to find afriend in game not making ppl hate you around and for me am so sorry if i say or made anything wrong even i didnt but am so sorry ....

have agreat day for all and good luck .

***BEST REGARDS***

[quote name='alazzah' timestamp='1287261301' post='70452']3rd Do you think these game is free will lets see when game offer wish point for some real money is that freee ....
[/quote]

If you have encountered someone doing that, and can prove it, that person will get a HUGE penalty. WP are not to be boughtl. Credits etc can be traded for, but not WP.

[quote name='Roland' timestamp='1287263164' post='70460']
You are young, and have not embrassed what this world is truly about. I would suggest spending more time in the realm, find a mentor and begin the journey of what might possibly be a reward in terms of self discovery.
[/quote]

maybe am young as you saied but i need to tell you one thing if am young then am young coz of one things that i give these topic more than it deserve and keep replaying around ...
thats if you talking in real life lollll
and if you talking that am still young in these game will i agree with you even i dont think that you mean these choice ..

one more thing my real age is 34 and am still young for sure :cool: have agreat day and these will be the last replay from me in these topic

As from the post from Chewy at the top of the forum
the server is not down because of any issues with the MD server
it is because fo the move from one data centre to another
this is somethign outside the control of MD

As regard the gift idea
MD has never given Gifts for down time in the past and i dont see why it should
As Shadowseeker pointed out the game is in Alpha/beta so is not a complete
system yet, So small issues like this are expected to appen from time to time.

Edited by Yrthilian

I also agree with the point that MD regularly gives gifts "just because". The Christmas/mid-winter season is a perfect example. I don't think your idea is necessarily a bad one, alazzah, but I don't think more gifts are really needed. Stick around and you'll see gifts being given, and will even get some yourself. :o

[i]Edited for clarity. Ack.[/i]

Edited by Tarquinus

Welcome to BD forums alazzah. Hey don't mind what other has to say hehe. Just ignore them. I do understand what u r taking about. The Banning of free credits through voting has affected a lot of players. Which has lead them to discover new ways to find credits and the result is what u see in this poll.
First i want introduce alazzah to forum members
1)He is the only player from saudi arabia and now jordan
2)Unlike other capped mp4 with 100K ve, alazzah is a mp5 player and still continues to play no matter how much weak he is.
3)He is not an ALT.
4)He still gives many wins for mp5 players and doesn't stay in a sanctuary for protection.
5)He has worked hard on his own( no MD shop, no land bonus, no alliance bonus or guild) to reach so far and i salute u alazzah.

hehe when u point one finger at a person and say he is fool remember the other three fingers points at you :o

<br>

As person of informative knowledge;
If you ask for a gift, then it is no longer a gift, a gift should be spontaneous or unasked for.

Noun
[url="http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gift"]Gift[/url] n. (genitive Gifts or Giftes, plural Gifte)
poison

oh, wait....

Noun
[url="http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gift"]gift[/url] (plural gifts)
Something given to another voluntarily, without charge.

Also because you are new, there is something you are likely not aware of yet, this game isn't like other games, the game is designed, in part, to be able to be played without spending any money on it, and suffer little to no disadvantage because of it. There will never be a $ for WP trade, the WPs are there to reward for in game things, not who has the most money, that's why there's more than the one "shop", WP one and $ one. I welcome any questions if you have them, I've been around a while, send me a message or three if you want.

Edited by Grido(polis)