A Simpler Way To Check Crits

The Great Pashweetie

I purpose a simpler way to check crits needs, without spending 30 minutes a day clicking on the creature page then going back out, because for some of us this is very hard for our computer especially with the random laggs happening. I know that this isn't a "Huge" game-play change, and that this wouldn't be much of a change, but it could save tons of time for other things. Tell me what you think but don't be discouraging please :).

Check what needs? If you're talking about upgrades, then we can't possibly put all of them in one page, going to each creature's page is unavoidable. If you just want to check if they can be upgraded yet or not, we already have the big + sign on the creature pic when they are ready.

Remaining upgrade requirements for each creature could be placed in a tooltip when you hover over the creature icon.
I like the idea, but how often do you really need to look at their requirements?
Age you know will change daily, so you wait a day/week/month. For battles you know the average you need. If you are talking about efficiency, then you shouldn't even be needing to look at what their requirements are anyway.

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1289539402' post='71922']
Check what needs? If you're talking about upgrades, then we can't possibly put all of them in one page, going to each creature's page is unavoidable. If you just want to check if they can be upgraded yet or not, we already have the big + sign on the creature pic when they are ready.
[/quote]
I like rendrils idea, yes, i find that every time i need to see their requirements (such as won battles) to see which one needs work and which one doesn't, my computer cant handle it when i jump back and forth between 20 or so crits at the same time and it often sends me into a long lag, its annoying but not imperative.