Question

Muratus del Mur

i simply get lost on these forums... i only look at on topic, market place and the MB forums. completely confused of what is what here so i focused my attention on the few forums that seem relevant. sorry for that but i prefer to speak and do stuff ingame or messengers. in my whole life i never liked forums so excuse me please. and speaking of ingame i am always at winds sanct if this internet bar here in the USA doesnt log me out right after the time i payed for.

I actually Agree with Lifeline here. The forums are too vast and no matter how organized you make them, they'll still end up a chaos. I dislike them also. There are a few topics worth reading the forums and this depends on each person. Like If you want to buy/sell something, you go to the market section in the forum. I still can't get why such a thread can't be implemented in the game. Like a location where you could check posts of buyers and sellers. And about the each alliance hidden forum, we have the Alliance chat who can also be implemented with a thread option. I can't see why we have to complicate things and NOT keep it simple.

Edited by Master

@ MasterB
Might I point out that part of keeping the forum organized (so I can actually follow it all) is posting in the correct topic. I believe [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/8273-forum-re-organisation"]this[/url] is the correct topic for your 'rant'.

Ontopic: I must admit I've not been in Wind's sanc for a long time. It is no longer the gathering place it used to be.

• Root Admin

Doesnt matter if you are active on forums or not. I asked a question than any of MB people could have informed you about, you should reply promptly to such random sweeps, it shows you still exist. I didnt asked you why you dont write on the forum or what is it that you do, i just asked to see a reply, meaning you are there if needed.

You answered it next day. great. Thank you, i was about to give you one penalty for inactivity and one for my nerves today.

Lets see who's next ... firs is ok, yrth is ok, jester i said what i had to say, you replied ... damn..no more kings for my nerves, alright, i go pick a scandal of some sort, or select the most idiotic pm i receive and reward it a ban.

Good day

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1289992449' post='72308']
Doesnt matter if you are active on forums or not. I asked a question than any of MB people could have informed you about, you should reply promptly to such random sweeps, it shows you still exist. I didnt asked you why you dont write on the forum or what is it that you do, i just asked to see a reply, meaning you are there if needed.
[/quote]

for the record, I haven't seen the topic, before Lifeline responded anyway, otherwise I would let him know. Probably cause the Forum Topic has a name "Question" that, usually, isn't interesting at all, so probably a lot of people skipped to read it

edit: grammar issues... usually I was annoyed that people use "now" instead of "know" but it seems the curse hit me as well

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen