Battle Animation

Zelath

Hej..
Me battle animations dont cover the entire battle, spec now against the willow guards when they tend to fight a bit longer. Id really like to be able to see it all, reading them round for round is kinda time consuming..
anyone knows why that is? anything to do bout it?
Cheers!
Z

Battle animation with the new system does not continue to completion. There are many reports concerning bugs. though this is a bug it is not of the highest priority as there is the reading of the battle log. So it will take some time to get around to it. Besides reading the battle log is a good habit to get into. It teaches you what a creature is capable of and you can find where the flaws are in your ritual. That's why attribute my new found success against drakhorns and raindrakes from rendil adomino and reading the battle log.

There is still a lot of development being done on the battle system. There are a number of bugs, and many parts that are still being completed. But as Kamisha said, reading the battle log is a good idea especially now that you have the opportunity ;)

Thanks for good swift answers.. Yeah, i guess reading it comes a lot easier once one is more used to it, and see whats important hehe. At least the log and creautre stats got me into willow´s last night..