Bad News

The Great Pashweetie

Today i was exploring facebook when i found i tested it and it worked. The bad news was when i tried to post it into a status update it and i went over 150 characters, this is an issue and i think that you should fix it before it becomes a spam technique.
Regards
TGP

[color=purple]Added spoilers - Grido[/color]

Edited by The Great Pashweetie

Not the right place though being able to post more than originally intended is something that is meant to be there. Though you can get punished for using this trick so its a good thing that you posted it though in order to stop other people from using this please star out the method used and instead pm mur directly.

[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1290043090' post='72374']
Though you can get punished for using this trick so its a good thing that you posted it though in order to stop other people from using this please star out the method used and instead pm mur directly.
[/quote]

Or Rendril, he has a job for a reason. Hence why Mur picked him.

[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1290043090' post='72374']
Not the right place though being able to post more than originally intended is something that is meant to be there. Though you can get punished for using this trick so its a good thing that you posted it though in order to stop other people from using this please star out the method used and instead pm mur directly.
[/quote]

Alright how do i star it out for him?
And no, im no bug hunter... just did something that mightve been bad, its gone now.
And... i cant pm him because i dont have the special authority...

Edited by The Great Pashweetie

Kami meant for you to remove the method of doing it, if you look at your post, you'll see I've now done it for you, "exploitable" bugs should not be written with methods in any public place

You can however use emails, try emailing; contact (at) magicduel (dot) com , they might be able to do something about it

That's not me, that's contact

Mur put some people in charge of running MD as I see it, so messaging them might actually get it fixed, the email address they use is the one I listed except (at) replace with @ and (dot) replace with .

• 1 year later...