Voting Sites

neoflux

this happens since last week every time I vote one of the sites made my firefox crash and now it happened again, it crashed my firefox and from 0.3$ it dropped to 0.1$ credits after I relog back.

thats not all. after I gain a total of 2$ credit I noticed when have already 2$ and you try to vote again your credits wont increase.
example. I have 2$ now and I voted again, I noticed the credits dont increase it is still in 2$ not in 2.01$

• Root Admin

[quote name='neoflux' timestamp='1290494186' post='72848']
this happens since last week every time I vote one of the sites made my firefox crash and now it happened again, it crashed my firefox and from 0.3$ it dropped to 0.1$ credits after I relog back.

thats not all. after I gain a total of 2$ credit I noticed when have already 2$ and you try to vote again your credits wont increase.
example. I have 2$ now and I voted again, I noticed the credits dont increase it is still in 2$ not in 2.01$
[/quote]

It happens every time? You click on one link and it crashed?

is it a specific site?

Edited by Chewett

I don't know if its a specific site but I'll monitor it next time I vote and also some of the sites are not working which only gives "problem loading page" page.

but I don't know if they're not really working because I'm using a noscript plug-in in firefox.

Try disabling that plugin. MD uses a lot of javascript and flash, disabling them will make it very difficult to play at all.
As for the credit increase, try refreshing the page after a vote and check. There have been no incidents of credits not going beyond 2.